napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CTD Labs Hypercuts

ibleedoranbla

Has anyone tried this? If not what do you think about it? I'm not a fan at all of propriety blends but this has pretty good reviews. I'm not expecting miracles but just thinking about picking this up and replacing my caffeine in my eca stack with this. It supposedly is a very good appetite suppressant from all the reviews and I could use that in the morning while I'm fasting.

http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/catal ... /id/16695/

I can't say with certainty because I have no hands on experience with it... As you touched on, it does have a proprietary blend which is always very difficult to trust but the blend itself does hold promise in terms of ingredient make up... I would be interested to see how you like it if you decide to use it...

I haven't tried it myself. There isn't too many fat burner supplements that I have liked. If you try it out, let us now what you,think

Re: RE: Re: CTD Labs Hypercuts

DylanGemelli said:
I can't say with certainty because I have no hands on experience with it... As you touched on, it does have a proprietary blend which is always very difficult to trust but the blend itself does hold promise in terms of ingredient make up... I would be interested to see how you like it if you decide to use it...
Will do. Like I said if I do try it, it solely just be for appetite suppressant and energy.
RickRock said:
I haven't tried it myself. There isn't too many fat burner supplements that I have liked. If you try it out, let us now what you,think

CTD labs is the shit IMO. I believe they hold the patent for Krealkalyn buffered creatine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
CTD labs is the shit IMO. I believe they hold the patent for Krealkalyn buffered creatine

Sweet man! I just ordered the hypercuts a few hours ago. It has great reviews.

JackSteel said:

That's good to know because SO MANY mainstream companies are so hit and miss but there definitely are some strong mainstream ones out there... You just have to dig deep to find them!

ibleedoranbla said:
JackSteel said:

Make sure to give your feedback on product efficacy bro... I for one am highly interested...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: CTD Labs Hypercuts

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
JackSteel said:

Make sure to give your feedback on product efficacy bro... I for one am highly interested...
Absolutely, I'll let you know how it treats me. Like I said, I'm looking for appetite suppression and stimulant energy/focus.

Top Bottom