napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crystallized almost Frozen vial?

I received a vial today, I'm not saying which lab just to for reputation precautions but I was wondering why the vial looks like it has frozen oil or looks crystallized. Not all liquid looks like this. I'm just curious and if I shouldn't pin it obviously.

I received a vial today, I'm not saying which lab just to for reputation precautions but I was wondering why the vial looks like it has frozen oil or looks crystallized. Not all liquid looks like this. I'm just curious and if I shouldn't pin it obviously.
We had a similar instance recently... The conclusion was it crashed

It crashed, but can usually be resuspended fine by running it under hot water. That usually does the trick

Yes bro it works. Calm down lol. Run it under hot water or make a pot of hit water and let it sit a minute. This is a common problem.

If had this happen several times. I had to microwave a cup of water to boiling and bath the vial in that repeating the process several times. Obviously microwave the water in a cup by itself and after its to a boil add the vial. Do not microwave or heat water on stove with vial submerged. I feel like thats obvious but just figured id explain that. Lol

^ Reheat under warm water works pretty well, compound crashed.

nah I wasn't bugging out, I was just curious and I knew it would have been taken care of without a problem. It just made me extremely curious when someone said hot water works lol I thought the vial was just trash. But you all shared a trick, thanks

Yea we won't Shit u brother. The last thing anyone on this board would do is tell u to use something unsafe. Or dangerous. We look out for our own

You did the right thing dude... It didn't look quite right and you asked. This saved you some money and you'll be able to use the trick in the future and so will everyone else! Anyone of us would have asked... it is going in your body after all lol:D

Top Bottom