napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruise and Blast info

jtfit76

Ok. Total dumb Q I am sure but I am curious about them. I've done a few cycles of various compounds. But I've only done cycles of 12-16 weeks then PCT and time off in between. What started me down this path was a blood test from my Dr. it showed I had a testosterone level of 222 which she told me was on the low end. After further tests and them wanting to check for a tumor in my brain that could cause low T I decided to go underground. I thought a MRI was ludicrous. I'm 6'4" 40yo 225lbs 12%. I've been a gym rat since HS. I go to gym 5 days a week.

Hope this wasn't too much info for this Q. Hahahaha. I want clarity on Cruising and Blasting. I got a idea of what it is but don't fully understand it. Why how and when. ? Appreciate all the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply put you blast for a certain amount of time like you would on a cycle then take your trt dose for an equal amount of time. Rinse and repeat

https://youtu.be/wcG-uAvC724

Bro you shouldn't play around with your health. I'd get the MRI. Welcome to the forum bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Simply put you blast for a certain amount of time like you would on a cycle then take your trt dose for an equal amount of time. Rinse and repeat

https://youtu.be/wcG-uAvC724

Bro you shouldn't play around with your health. I'd get the MRI. Welcome to the forum bro

I should of known there's a video for that from him. Lol.

I am not playing with my health. I honestly felt it was a money grab/deterrent. Us gym goers have more muscle than 95% of most men with or without compounds. So me being more muscular I think they were thinking I was in there for a script but that wasn't the case at all. And once i seen my true results it weighed on me and so I went my own route.

I understand. I do my own trt myself. I was in the low 300s. Quality of life is way up

Last edited:
If your under 300 and over 35 its not even really a decision anymore there's a legit need . just make sure you do your cruises . a lot I'm guilty as well tend too do more blasting than cruising and that's not the best thing

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

If your under 300 and over 35 its not even really a decision anymore there's a legit need . just make sure you do your cruises . a lot I'm guilty as well tend too do more blasting than cruising and that's not the best thing

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
It's hard being a mere mortal again LOL

But yeah, you definitely got to get your cruises in

you seek medical advise from an expert... but don't want to follow it?????

the MRI is far from ludicrous ....it is part of a standard diagnosis protocol for determining the reason you are hypo-gonadal

My MRI 15yrs ago showed the reason for my low test was a pituitary tumor (your pituitary gland is located in the brain)

don't be a fool..follow your doctors advise....he knows way more than you and can evaluate and provide proper treatment for EVERY aspect of your disease

Last edited:

the MRI is far from ludicrous ....it is part of a standard diagnosis protocol for determining the reason you are hypo-gonadal

My MRI 15yrs ago showed the reason for my low test was a pituitary tumor (your pituitary gland is located in the brain)

don't be a fool..follow your doctors advise....he knows way more than you and can evaluate and provide proper treatment for EVERY aspect of your disease
I agree with this as well. I can't stress the importance enough of following medical advice and following through with recommendations

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree with the consensus here brother, you can never be too careful!

If the MRI comes back with no problems, you're in the same boat you're in right now. But say there is an issue, and you DON'T have it done to find out. The potential problem that would cause could be huge brother.

Get the MRI, you might be more than glad you did. When it comes to potential brain tumors, your life could literally depend on it.

[email protected]

Ditto, only a fool would choose to not want to be sure they don't have a tumor... this was a crazy post.

I didn't seek anything. It was a yearly checkup and she wanted to see my T levels from some answers to Qs I gave her. Maybe I am crazy for not getting a MRI. But that was my decision. At the time it seemed ludicrous. That was almost 3 years ago. I have another yearly coming up so maybe I'll revisit the situation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom