napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Critique my diet, training for upcoming enhanced super stack cut

emperor

Hi my friends

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am planning on going on a cut and adding the enhanced super stack which has GW SR RAD S4. Planning on starting in January.
As many of you know i had great results with my last cut using the tripple stack so i really think this could allow me to take my physique.

My goal is to get to 10-12% bodyfat/lean enough to get my abs showing by summer.

Stats
30 years
6 ft .07inches
215-220 lbs
bf 20-24%
I haven't done a dexa scan since October. I am winging some of these numbers. Before i start the cut i will get a dexa scan to get more hard data.

Training:
Normally when i train i do 1 muscle group a day. including 45-1 hr cardio after. Example mon-chest tues-arms weds- shoulders, thursday-back, friday -legs etc.

My question is should i possibly train with a split so i can train muscle groups twice a week?

Diet:
Should i do equal amounts of protein and carbs. So ratio being 40/40/20 or should i do a 50/30/20?

Realistic Goals:
if my diet/training/Sarms is in order and i kick butt in the gym. Based on my stats is it possible to cut down from 20-24% to 10-12% in three months or would it take me until summer to reach it? I know that it all depended on me but i figured if you guys have seen it done before or have done it if its possible.

Thanks everyone!
-Emperor

Hi my friends

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am planning on going on a cut and adding the enhanced super stack which has GW SR RAD S4. Planning on starting in January.
As many of you know i had great results with my last cut using the tripple stack so i really think this could allow me to take my physique.

My goal is to get to 10-12% bodyfat/lean enough to get my abs showing by summer.

Stats
30 years
6 ft .07inches
215-220 lbs
bf 20-24%
I haven't done a dexa scan since October. I am winging some of these numbers. Before i start the cut i will get a dexa scan to get more hard data.

Training:
Normally when i train i do 1 muscle group a day. including 45-1 hr cardio after. Example mon-chest tues-arms weds- shoulders, thursday-back, friday -legs etc.

My question is should i possibly train with a split so i can train muscle groups twice a week?

Diet:
Should i do equal amounts of protein and carbs. So ratio being 40/40/20 or should i do a 50/30/20?

Realistic Goals:
if my diet/training/Sarms is in order and i kick butt in the gym. Based on my stats is it possible to cut down from 20-24% to 10-12% in three months or would it take me until summer to reach it? I know that it all depended on me but i figured if you guys have seen it done before or have done it if its possible.

Thanks everyone!
-Emperor

It is possible to increase your training frequency while on sarms if you choose to, since your recovery will be enhanced so much. However, it does depend on the volume you are doing also. If you are going to be training everything twice a week you'll have to keep the volume during the workouts from getting too high on volume, so recovery isn't compromised

As for your diet, you are going to want to keep your protein on the high side and keep carbs and fats on the lower side to keep inline with your goals of losing a pretty significant amount of fat. You are going to need to maintain a steady caloric deficit of say 500 calories per day below maintenance.

The amount of fat you want to lose can be done in a timely manner, but it may take a little longer than this cycle to get there. It can certainly be done in this cycle, if you do everything perfect....but just being realistic. At any rate, you can certainly be in a very good shape by the end of this cycle

It is possible to increase your training frequency while on sarms if you choose to, since your recovery will be enhanced so much. However, it does depend on the volume you are doing also. If you are going to be training everything twice a week you'll have to keep the volume during the workouts from getting too high on volume, so recovery isn't compromised

As for your diet, you are going to want to keep your protein on the high side and keep carbs and fats on the lower side to keep inline with your goals of losing a pretty significant amount of fat. You are going to need to maintain a steady caloric deficit of say 500 calories per day below maintenance.

The amount of fat you want to lose can be done in a timely manner, but it may take a little longer than this cycle to get there. It can certainly be done in this cycle, if you do everything perfect....but just being realistic. At any rate, you can certainly be in a very good shape by the end of this cycle

As always there you for your awesome input rickrock. Very much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As always there you for your awesome input rickrock. Very much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As always my pleasure brother! Glad I could be of help. If you have any other questions, just let me know :)

Top Bottom