napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Constant Feeling of sickness

Dean

I'm week 4 into my first Aas cycle I've ever done and it's not going well. I'm injecting 250mg test cyprionate a week split dosing half a ml Monday and half Thursday of pharmacom test cyp 250 which I bought from there website along with 12.5mg of aromasin oed also pharmacom, taking competitive edge cycle support,and multivitamin. From my very first injection I felt a little shaky and a sick feeling in my stomach like I needed to vomit but I thought it's gonna pass but it's four weeks in and I still feel thr vomit feeling. I though I'd feel good on test but I actually feel the opposite low energy,a little down, no appetite for healthy food usually I enjoy eating healthy when I'm training hard but now I constantly feel sick. I've only vomited a couple of times but I couldn't see anything. I was hoping it was gonna stop by now, week 4 but it hasn't so I'm gonna stop the cycle and start pct. I can say I'm really disappointed because I've waited a long time to start anabolics and I've done years of research before hand, I felt great on sarms but a bad experience on steroids. As anybody had similar experience like me please guys any info would be great
Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm week 4 into my first Aas cycle I've ever done and it's not going well. I'm injecting 250mg test cyprionate a week split dosing half a ml Monday and half Thursday of pharmacom test cyp 250 which I bought from there website along with 12.5mg of aromasin oed also pharmacom, taking competitive edge cycle support,and multivitamin. From my very first injection I felt a little shaky and a sick feeling in my stomach like I needed to vomit but I thought it's gonna pass but it's four weeks in and I still feel thr vomit feeling. I though I'd feel good on test but I actually feel the opposite low energy,a little down, no appetite for healthy food usually I enjoy eating healthy when I'm training hard but now I constantly feel sick. I've only vomited a couple of times but I couldn't see anything. I was hoping it was gonna stop by now, week 4 but it hasn't so I'm gonna stop the cycle and start pct. I can say I'm really disappointed because I've waited a long time to start anabolics and I've done years of research before hand, I felt great on sarms but a bad experience on steroids. As anybody had similar experience like me please guys any info would be great
Many thanks

I don't know bro. I would think test flu but that usually passes pretty quick. I can't say I've really heard of anyone reacting like this, unless you are having a reaction to something in the carrier oil. Maybe try a different source in the future

Make sure you have the right pct to start

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

you should not still be feeling that way after this long... steroids may just not agree with you ... its not like that would be the first time we have seen that but you definitely should not be having these issues after 4 weeks...

Are your sure your ai dose isn't messing with you I know when I ran mine to high learning it made me feel like shit .

You know man, I was thinking that but we're it's all new to me I don't know what to think. I don't want to stop the ai just in case but it's impossible to lower it because the pills I have are so small when I try and split them they explode

You know man, I was thinking that but we're it's all new to me I don't know what to think. I don't want to stop the ai just in case but it's impossible to lower it because the pills I have are so small when I try and split them they explode

Go to the local drugstore and get a pill cutter. They are cheap and do a great job even on small pills.

you need to get bloodwork done and see where your estrogen levels are at and other levels as well... 12.5 mg eod is not likely the culprit but its best to check first

I wrote a entire thread on this already man, I bought the splitter but the pills I got just go to pieces, if I'm lucky one side will remain in tact lol

then you need to different aromasin if you think thats the problem... not everyone thats very busy sits and reads every thread you write dude...

I hear you brudda, I hope I didn't come across rude

its cool, it sounded like that but clearly you were not... its all good... everyone just wants to help you bro... the last thing any of us want to hear is you being sick etc..

The shit thing is I'm really starting to notice a difference in my physique, but the constant feeling of sickness is annoying more than anything, but as always guys isarms forum is always the best and I really appreciate the help I get from everybody, god know how I'd end up if I wasn't for you lot

The shit thing is I'm really starting to notice a difference in my physique, but the constant feeling of sickness is annoying more than anything, but as always guys isarms forum is always the best and I really appreciate the help I get from everybody, god know how I'd end up if I wasn't for you lot

thats what we are here for.. i really want you to get blood work done though bro because if its not estrogen related, i would say to stop because its not normal for you to still be sick from it this long...

Thank you Dylan, your a good person and I'm glad I found your channel and forum, I think I'm one of the lucky ones as a newbie to find your channel and not the other bullshit that's out there. We're I live here in the uk our healthcare is free so for a blood test if you not I'll then your not entitle to one unless you go private healthcare which is expensive and I've never had. But there are online testing labs like www.letsgetchecked.com but if you want the truth I'm too lazy,cheap,and stupid to go through the process lol

Thank you Dylan, your a good person and I'm glad I found your channel and forum, I think I'm one of the lucky ones as a newbie to find your channel and not the other bullshit that's out there. We're I live here in the uk our healthcare is free so for a blood test if you not I'll then your not entitle to one unless you go private healthcare which is expensive and I've never had. But there are online testing labs like www.letsgetchecked.com but if you want the truth I'm too lazy,cheap,and stupid to go through the process lol

im more than happy to help but brother your last statement is pretty fucking scary to say the least.. this is your health here bro... you dont guess or fuck around with that and lazy ? bro, your lazy about figuring about whats wrong with you? this is NOT NORMAL.. something is definitely wrong so if you want me and everyone else to help you , i suggest you get your ass up off the couch and go get this done... this is not a joke bro... i want to help you but if you dont help me with info, you are playing a dangerous game... thats up to you bro... noone can force you but playing guess work can make things far worse for you... good luck with everything

Top Bottom