napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Considering first cycle

Tmurdababy

25 years old been bodybuilding for a year natural and am considering doing a cycle. Not sure what to run. Dont care about getting huge just around 20-25 lb lean weight gain. 160 lbs now. Whatever i run i wont to make sure i can keep my gains afterwards. And im very freaked out at the chance of getting gyno. That is really the main thing holding me back. Thanks any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Re: RE: Considering first cycle

Tmurdababy said:
25 years old been bodybuilding for a year natural and am considering doing a cycle. Not sure what to run. Dont care about getting huge just around 20-25 lb lean weight gain. 160 lbs now. Whatever i run i wont to make sure i can keep my gains afterwards. And im very freaked out at the chance of getting gyno. That is really the main thing holding me back. Thanks any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum. With only 1 year of natty training under your belt you may want to reconsider aas add of right now. 2-3 years of consistent training would be much better. With the proper diet and training you could still make GREAT progress at 25, especially being new. There are also lots of other options to try before you dive into the real deal. Have you looked into sarms and peptides at all? That is where I started. The first place to look before we even start anywhere is your diet because no amount of aas or peds can fix a bad diet.

Tmurdababy said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush! With your experience level right now, I would suggest not quite jumping into AAS yet. I really think you should consider a sarms stack at this point. It can give you a very nice change to your physique and the side effof cuts are extremely low. There is also no risk of gyno with sarms. Here is a nice setup for you that you can run 8-12 weeks

Ostarine 25mg per day
S4 50mg per day
GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

These guys are right. Id try to get as much natty muscle that you can first. You are only 25. I didn't do my first cycle till I was in my mid 30's. And I'm glad for that.

A few points;

You need to pay your dues for another 1-2 years & grow naturally 1st

If you're on the fence, juice is not on your radar, you need to be 150% all in

Your goals are unrealistic; 25 pounds?????

You never keep all of your gains (some but not all)

With the proper precautions you won't get gyno

Tmurdababy said:

Hey bro... welcome to adrenaline rush... great to have you here bro... brother, in all honesty, now would not be the optimal time for you to start running cycles... 1 year of training has you nowhere near the capabilities you are able to achieve on your own... Running steroids too early on is not good for future gains... Sarms would be a far better option for you if your considering anything and rick gave you a nice starter cycle... it just would not be the wisest nor safest for you to jump the guns with steroids right now... i would be happy to help you moving forward bro

Preciate all the advice my workout partner just started his 7th cycle and you know how it is being natty alongside that. Very tempting. I will hold off for a while. Not to familiar with sarms i will do my homework tho. My diets pretty good i dont eat a lot of junk. No sodas chips and cake and cookies and stuff like that. Mostly eggs brown rice vegetables oatmeal tuna fish steaks grilled chicken. A few bad carbs here and there. Drink about a gallon of water a day 3 protein shakes and a multivitamin and a preworkout before the gym. Body fat is 15%. Thanks for all the advice guys.

Tmurdababy said:
Preciate all the advice my workout partner just started his 7th cycle and you know how it is being natty alongside that. Very tempting. I will hold off for a while. Not to familiar with sarms i will do my homework tho. My diets pretty good i dont eat a lot of junk. No sodas chips and cake and cookies and stuff like that. Mostly eggs brown rice vegetables oatmeal tuna fish steaks grilled chicken. A few bad carbs here and there. Drink about a gallon of water a day 3 protein shakes and a multivitamin and a preworkout before the gym. Body fat is 15%. Thanks for all the advice guys.

And the gains you will get from natty, you will def keep. Seriously, there is no rush at all.

Re: RE: Re: Considering first cycle

JM750 said:
Tmurdababy said:

And the gains you will get from natty, you will def keep. Seriously, there is no rush at all.
This is the absolute truth! I trained natural for over 20 years, and I'm very happy that I made that decision. I worked diligently to build a very good muscular base, and by doing that it really let things shine when i took it to the next level. My very first cycle (which was only a PH) was just 5 years ago at 35 years old. I did my first injectible a year later. This is also very important for health and longevity to wait and get as much out of your natural genetic potential as you can

Tmurdababy said:

I understand where you are coming from brother and i know how hard that can be to watch that etc... but you have to do what's right for YOU, not anyone else... you don't have to be completely natty bro but you have to go about this in the right way... sarms are PERFECT for you at this point in time... check out my articles on sarms at http://pureessencesarms.com/sarms-defined-pure-essence/ and read them all under the knowledge is power headline... I just did a podcast on sarms here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRuzuxDJevA and if you check out my youtube channel, you will get a plethora of knowledge... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

Yea i really appreciate yall steering me right. I will check that out on sarms. I follow you on youtube already i really enjoy all your videos. Thats how i got to this forum. You know your shit and i can tell your genuinely trying to help people. Thats rare keep it up.

Tmurdababy said:
Yea i really appreciate yall steering me right. I will check that out on sarms. I follow you on youtube already i really enjoy all your videos. Thats how i got to this forum. You know your shit and i can tell your genuinely trying to help people. Thats rare keep it up.

Im happy to help brother... thank you for all the support... i definitely want to help as many people as i can bro... you just let me know if you need any help and i can get you all set up with a sarms cycle as well... keep learning and contributing and you will see how quickly you hold a wealth of knowledge...

Tmurdababy said:

It's a true testament to how successful you will be with that type of mindset brother. It's always nice to hear someone taking advice constructively, and understanding the points we make. I can assure you that a sarms cycle will treat you very well, and can truly help you make a nice transformation. Just let us know if you need help setting something up

Tmurdababy said:

Dude. We GOT you.

Top Bottom