napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid/ Bloat

Joe S.

So the Doc had me on 50 mg eod for 2 months, well after the first week, I noticed bloating, my stomach was distended pretty bad, I called doc and he said he was surprised as he hasn't had any complaints about that from any of his other patients.
So we agreed that I would stop for 1 week and see what happens, maybe it was something else, then restart to see if it's definitely Clomid.
Well around 3 days after stopping it was gone, so I started back up last Thursday and then after taking the second pill on Saturday whammo back to Shamu. I mean it's crazy I literally look like I swallowed a basketball.

Any of you guys have an issue with bloating on Clomid? I haven't seen it posted here but a quick google search and it and it is listed as a side effect, and seems to be pretty common.

Thoughts? Have to call him tomorrow and let him know.

Hmmm yeah haven't had any back problems, nothing out of the ordinary anyways, they say a bad one is blurred vision, I don't have great eyesight to begin with so not sure if it's affecting me at all, but that one scares me I wouldn't want my sight to get worse.

At times I get crazy bloated but who knows if that's due to clomid intake the worst is the headaches i get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At times I get crazy bloated but who knows if that's due to clomid intake the worst is the headaches i get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get pretty severe headaches for a couple hours at a time while running clomid

Bloating is pretty uncommon with Clomid, but people do react to things a little differently so anything is possible

Yeah thanks guys, hope he can figure something else out, see what happens tomorrow, luckily no headaches or other issues, I just look pregnant lol

Top Bottom