napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cheap(er) Quality SARMS??

bbd110

Hey all,

First off, I'm a non-competitive weightlifter and physique bodybuilder (competitive w myself) and have hit a long pause on my strength gains. Like 6 months. I really want to improve strength, especially lower body. I squat a lot, and have some pain in the knees and hips and hopefully would like to improve recovery from that as well. I'm also not a big guy, 5'9 180lb, and am not looking on putting on a whole lot of mass or anything. Most interested in lowering bf%, strength gains and recovery.

So, from doing research I've been interested in getting Nutrobal and trying that out for 6 weeks or so, then maybe adding in Ostrarine to stack with it for another 6 weeks w a pct immediately following.

Now, I've read through countless threads as to who seems to be provide the best quality in dealing with SARMS, and I've found that sites like sarmsx and sarms1 get a lot of reputable feedback....but it's also expensive as hell. I've also read plenty on people who've claimed they've had success with other manufacturers for cheaper, but they often fail to explain who they buy from.

I read somewhere in these threads (not gonna lie, it was a couple days ago and I don't feel like searching through threads again) that they had bought some stuff off ebay for close to 1/3 the price, had a college friend test it in a lab, and it turned out like 95% pure. Didn't mention what the stuff was called though.

I found on ebay this stuff being sold by Medals Research, in a 30ml bottle at 30mg/1ml, being sold for $39.95. Seller has a long history with a TON of sales, with great reviews. Just wanna ask you experienced guys if this is legit? Or some kind of off brand piss he's claiming to be a legit product. If you search Nutrobal or MK 677 it should be one of the first things to pop up.

You guys know of any other quality vendors for cheaper than what we can get from the big name sites?

Sorry for such a long post, I know I'm new but I'm just sick of searching for straight answers. Hope I'm not asking stupid questions here.

thanks

Last edited:
Your college friend paid to have it lab tested? That's extremely expensive... if he's saying the site as a lab certificate then it's almost assuredly faked. There is no way you can sell legit product at that price.

when you see things too cheap, there is a reason... no site actually gives a real certificate of any kind for starters... just so you know those take all of 5 minutes to make... if even that long and if you found something for 40 there is no way on the planet earth that is real... not even remotely close to a real sarm... by all means, if you are intent, go for it but im beyond certain they are not real...

It couldn't be any bigger of a red flag when you see sarms sold that cheap. That's a dead giveaway that they are bunk or something else entirely. In this game, you get what you pay for and cutting corners with price is not something you want to do because it's hard telling what you will actually end up with. The price on raws for sarms can be high espically with certain compounds. It's impossible to be sold that cheap

Thanks for the quick replies. Pretty unanimous that this stuff is crap then. Guess I'll just have to cough up the dough and pay the steeper price if I want the real thing.

Thanks for the quick replies. Pretty unanimous that this stuff is crap then. Guess I'll just have to cough up the dough and pay the steeper price if I want the real thing.
just remember, and im sure you already know this bro... you get what you pay for... just think about times you have seen something far less expensive and then tried it out and what happened... ive never once had a good experience doing that... there's ALWAYS a reason... i would not steer you wrong here whatsoever... sarmsx has the highest quality and reputation you are going to find...

Top Bottom