napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine

Juanm

When cycling cardarine I know you can run it up to 16 weeks but do those weeks have to be consecutive or can you take a few days break in between thanks

When cycling cardarine I know you can run it up to 16 weeks but do those weeks have to be consecutive or can you take a few days break in between thanks

you absolutely do not want to take time off bro... that makes no sense whatsoever... you need to stay on it all the way through bro...

When you run it, you need to run it each and every day until you are done with your cycle of it

OK thanks hey Dylan I was meaning to ask you if mk 677 would help me keep gains from a cycle I'm about half way through with? After pct I'm planning on cutting after this cycle so I want to keep my gains as much as possible and I know mk 667 also aids a bunch with fat loss

OK thanks hey Dylan I was meaning to ask you if mk 677 would help me keep gains from a cycle I'm about half way through with? After pct I'm planning on cutting after this cycle so I want to keep my gains as much as possible and I know mk 667 also aids a bunch with fat loss

absolutely and you can start it anytime you want... now, during pct, after, whatever you like... i have a perfect bridge stack for you when you complete your current cycle... this will help you burn fat but still add muscle in the process... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I'm not on an aas start know it's a non toxic ph kit by lg sciences but during the bridge Ibetween my next cycle because I can't get actual aas I want to keep my gains made from this one. I was thinking ostarine or mk 667 plus cardarine. It's because I saw a YouTube video by bios3tv where he says no matter what u do u can't keep gains made from aas or ph so idk what to believe but if I can use a sarm to keep my gains so I will

I'm not on an aas start know it's a non toxic ph kit by lg sciences but during the bridge Ibetween my next cycle because I can't get actual aas I want to keep my gains made from this one. I was thinking ostarine or mk 667 plus cardarine. It's because I saw a YouTube video by bios3tv where he says no matter what u do u can't keep gains made from aas or ph so idk what to believe but if I can use a sarm to keep my gains so I will

There's a lot of misinformation out there, and Jerry ward from bios3 is way off base on that one saying you can't keep any gains made from a cycle. That's absurd

Your best bet for pct to keep gains would look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can also add MK-677 to this and make it better, which is an excellent idea

that is the biggest crock of shit ive ever heard... whoever said that clearly has no concept whatsoever... the reason one would not keep gains is because they did not run a proper pct, did not train as hard as on cycle, did not eat as strict as on cycle and did not run a proper bridge... what a clown... unreal

That's what I said he says in the video that he has done gear for many years but he tried to get off once and he ran a pct etc and then goes on to say he lost all his gains. Research says different though they want to put a lifetime ban on athletes because of the long termine benefits they have. I just hope I keep the gains I'm making on this ph cycle

That's what I said he says in the video that he has done gear for many years but he tried to get off once and he ran a pct etc and then goes on to say he lost all his gains. Research says different though they want to put a lifetime ban on athletes because of the long termine benefits they have. I just hope I keep the gains I'm making on this ph cycle

You will keep the gains if you run a SARMS bridge like Dylan suggested above.

Top Bottom