napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine...

stacked195

Hey all,

1 month into my 3 month cardarine cycle from SarmsX. So far, I have seen zero results. I have dosed 1 ML before training. My sport requires a lot of running, etc. and the cardarine isn't helping my gas tank at all. One thing I might be doing wrong... I keep it in my car for 7 hours while I'm at school sometimes it can get really cold (30's or below). By the end of my cycle the cardarine looked much different (milkier and thicker). Weird. Another thing.. What are those white crystal type things in the bottle and how can I make sure I am consuming those with my dose? Overall, just wanted any tips and tricks or things I might be doing wrong with my cycle. Spent a lot of money on this one and sure would like to see results.. Thanks!

Hey all,

1 month into my 3 month cardarine cycle from SarmsX. So far, I have seen zero results. I have dosed 1 ML before training. My sport requires a lot of running, etc. and the cardarine isn't helping my gas tank at all. One thing I might be doing wrong... I keep it in my car for 7 hours while I'm at school sometimes it can get really cold (30's or below). By the end of my cycle the cardarine looked much different (milkier and thicker). Weird. Another thing.. What are those white crystal type things in the bottle and how can I make sure I am consuming those with my dose? Overall, just wanted any tips and tricks or things I might be doing wrong with my cycle. Spent a lot of money on this one and sure would like to see results.. Thanks!
bro, you cant do that for 7 hours every day! no shit your not getting results.. you cannot expose it to extreme temperatures like that... that ruins it!

you have to keep it in a cool dry place brother... you have completely compromised the efficacy of it...

Don't keep the bottle in your car man. Temperature extremes over long periods will degrade the compound. It's imprint ant to store sarms correctly to get your desired results

Top Bottom