napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine (GW-501516) - almost 4 weeks and no effect :(

milanese

Hey there,

a while ago I did a Ostarine cycle that went really great, in fact beyond my expectations. I thought of trying GW to lean out a bit and give me some "oomph" in the gym. Bought from SarmsX again. I am finishing my 4th week at 30mg and feel nothing, zilch, nada. No extra endurance, energy, weight loss, nothing. I am bummed beyond belief, both because I had such a good experience with Ostaring and because SARMS aren't exactly cheap.

What could have gone wrong?

Hey there,

a while ago I did a Ostarine cycle that went really great, in fact beyond my expectations. I thought of trying GW to lean out a bit and give me some "oomph" in the gym. Bought from SarmsX again. I am finishing my 4th week at 30mg and feel nothing, zilch, nada. No extra endurance, energy, weight loss, nothing. I am bummed beyond belief, both because I had such a good experience with Ostaring and because SARMS aren't exactly cheap.

GW definitely works for me. However, it could kick in later for some rather than sooner. I started feeling the effects from it in a couple of day. Dylan or Rick will speak on it.

GW definitely works for me. However, it could kick in later for some rather than sooner. I started feeling the effects from it in a couple of day. Dylan or Rick will speak on it.

yeah but 4 weeks is quite a time span for not feeling gw....there is something wrong somewhere, weird.

Hey there,

I'm actually quite shocked that you aren't getting anything from gw. GW is one of my favorite compounds. Usually endurance increases come rather quick, and the fat loss is noticable within a couple weeks...sometimes less.

You're even running higher than recommended dosage which is 20mg per day.

I wish I knew what to say or what reason to give unless you are just a non responder. Try contacting sarmsx and telling them as well

Ya SarmsX GW really made a HUGE difference in my run times within a week or two. I was shaving 15 seconds a mile off almost every other day by week 2 and three until I was hanging in the low 8 minute mile pace. The pink stuff is normal too, I wish I had some valuable insight instead of the typical "it worked for me" reply =(

Ok now you are just making me jealous!!! :p

for me, gw has always been a stealth kick in the ass.

I get to the point I should be tired, and then realize I'm not and keep going.

if you have low energy issues then there may be some other underlying problems in which gw would not work if there is another cause of it... s4 brings more "energy" but gw obviously adds the most endurance and ability to go longer and harder but are you sure there are not other issues going on internally?

GW worked for me the first day I took it. I actually had to stop taking it everyday because I was loosing too much weight(lost 10 lbs) didn't want to turn to a stick. Now I only take it on workout days, which is 3-4 days a week. I am so happy with the energy and endurance it gives me, I can't imagine doing without it at this point, plus it lowered my bad cholesterol by like 25% to normal levels and increased my good cholesterol slightly. IMO you may have other internal issues such as adrenal or maybe hormonal issues.

Update: as suggested, I contacted SarmsX to let them know. They replied very quickly telling me they are sending me another one at no cost.

Mind = blown.

Wow.

SarmsX for the win!

Top Bottom