napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine Dosing

stacked195

First of all, I'd like to shout-out SarmsX for being the most above-board and genuine company in the industry. Going through my second order process from SarmsX and I am again impressed with the customer service. No shady stuff from SarmsX... Good stuff. To my question..

Running a stand-alone 12 week cardarine cycle in a few days for endurance. Should I consume it in the morning when I wake up OR 30 min before training in the afternoon?

First of all, I'd like to shout-out SarmsX for being the most above-board and genuine company in the industry. Going through my second order process from SarmsX and I am again impressed with the customer service. No shady stuff from SarmsX... Good stuff. To my question..

Running a stand-alone 12 week cardarine cycle in a few days for endurance. Should I consume it in the morning when I wake up OR 30 min before training in the afternoon?

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thanks for the feedback brother, thats awesome! you can run it 16 weeks and then you only need 2-3 weeks off before starting again... as a stand alone, no pct is required... you dose it 20 mg per day, once a day, 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Hey dylan I'm running a pCT and I have about half a bottle of clomid left but gw is finished is that normal I followed the dosing protocol u all gave me

Hey dylan I'm running a pCT and I have about half a bottle of clomid left but gw is finished is that normal I followed the dosing protocol u all gave me

Yes that is correct. Since the dosing of Clomid in Pct is 50/25/25/25, and the concentration is 50mg per ml, you will only use just over half a bottle in Pct.

Just save the rest for a future cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Alright man I wish I woulda known I would've had another 4 weeks worth for next pCT lol now I have 1 day less than that lol 3 weeks and six days

Sarmsx GW color / concentration changed .

When I started taking gw the liquid used to look clear transparent pink color , now 2 weeks away and it's now thicker pink liquid, not transparent at all .

I always shake before administration to make sure that the dosage is correct throughout the cycle .

Did I do sth wrong ? Is that normal ?
Please let me know

I compared my current bottle to a fresh one and the difference is huge between both of them .

Top Bottom