napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CAN THE DAK vs ROMO DISCUSSION BE DROPPED 4EVER!!!

AsapSlim

OK lets look at the relevant stats...Romo is 36 years old, hasnt played in over a year and has more screws in him than home depot! Buuuuuuut I will say he is the best back up QB in the NFL or even football right now! But for the love of god, can we please stop debating on whether Romo should start? Especially after Young rookie Dak goes to Pittsburgh and beats an aggressive life long rival.....And S/O to my boy sneaky zekey for running all over the black and yellow to score the game winning TD with 9 seconds left.

Yeah, when Romo mans up and says 'Dak is doing a fine job. We trust him as a team, myself included.'... Honestly if Romo gets in, or starts I hope it's a huge "L". or he get's benched and Dak comes in and saves the day. He's outshined Romo in so many ways and yesterdays game was what I'd call "A Madden Classic".

Yeah, when Romo mans up and says 'Dak is doing a fine job. We trust him as a team, myself included.'... Honestly if Romo gets in, or starts I hope it's a huge "L". or he get's benched and Dak comes in and saves the day. He's outshined Romo in so many ways and yesterdays game was what I'd call "A Madden Classic".

haha yeeea i noticed that romo hasnt gave his "offical" approval. I think he is low key jealous and wants to see the ship sink.

haha yeeea i noticed that romo hasnt gave his "offical" approval. I think he is low key jealous and wants to see the ship sink.

Notice Daks last TD pass they showed ppl congratulating him, but no Romo in sight? Did you see Sanchez going over coverages with him, but Romo nowhere to be seen? Romo feels the vice and I know he was hoping for an L last night. They've gotten further under Prescott this season than in a while with Tony Nomo Romo. I'll always remember his comment in 2009 when they were eliminated from post season play 'I've done my job.'... what a leader.

Last edited:
Top Bottom