napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I coast on test E 350mg?

Letsgetitnow

I’ve never done a cycle or coasted. My natural testosterone is at approximately 400. I’m 39.

Can I see a considerate amount of muscle gains if I simply coast 350mg a week? I plan to do blood tests every 3 months. I understand it’s a life long commitment and that my diet and fitness need to be on point.

Just trying to get advice on dosing and if cycling can be avoided.

sure you can but its about one of the stupidest things you could ever do..

asking "can you" is like asking for permission.. your 40 years old, same as me, you DONT NEED permission but if you want to know if "you should" then the answer is a HUGE FCK NO... that would put your test levels on a daily basis near 2500.. unless you prefer to shorten your life then by all means.. the most you should do unless you have a very very severe low T condition is 125-150 mg per week on trt.. you shouldnt do any of this with such a huge lack of understanding.. you have no clue what trt is , what it means, how to do it safely etc... thats not a forum question.. thats something you go to an endocrinologist for and have them monitor you etc... you dont get online and ask people about something like that

I believe you mean CRUISE, not COAST but that is a moot point. That is on a very high extreme and that would be very unwise to ever consider doing something like that. You are essentially just staying ON year round. You would be shortening your life span and setting yourself up for a lot of problems. You have a lot to learn

I believe you mean CRUISE, not COAST but that is a moot point. That is on a very high extreme and that would be very unwise to ever consider doing something like that. You are essentially just staying ON year round. You would be shortening your life span and setting yourself up for a lot of problems. You have a lot to learn
I definitely have a lot to learn and plan on continuing to research and ask plenty of questions before my first pin. Is there a safe dosage you recommend for Cruising?

sure you can but its about one of the stupidest things you could ever do..

asking "can you" is like asking for permission.. your 40 years old, same as me, you DONT NEED permission but if you want to know if "you should" then the answer is a HUGE FCK NO... that would put your test levels on a daily basis near 2500.. unless you prefer to shorten your life then by all means.. the most you should do unless you have a very very severe low T condition is 125-150 mg per week on trt.. you shouldnt do any of this with such a huge lack of understanding.. you have no clue what trt is , what it means, how to do it safely etc... thats not a forum question.. thats something you go to an endocrinologist for and have them monitor you etc... you dont get online and ask people about something like that
I plan to keep reading and asking questions before I do anything. I’m going to look into and endocrinologist and plan on doing regular blood work to measure my numbers.

I’m now leaning towards just doing a test e 12 week cycle 300/350mg per week with proper pct as your videos recommend. Coming off of it concerns me but I’ll have all the pct gear on hand just in case.

I plan to keep reading and asking questions before I do anything. I’m going to look into and endocrinologist and plan on doing regular blood work to measure my numbers.

I’m now leaning towards just doing a test e 12 week cycle 300/350mg per week with proper pct as your videos recommend. Coming off of it concerns me but I’ll have all the pct gear on hand just in case.
its an inherent risk on any cycle that you run, that you may not recover fully or well, especially the older you get but with the pct layout i give everyone, it, BY FAR, gives you the best chance of a strong recovery... there is nothing guaranteed with steroid use, obviously, but you are doing a moderate dose and with a full pct, your chances of a good recovery is much higher...

I’ve never done a cycle or coasted. My natural testosterone is at approximately 400. I’m 39.

Can I see a considerate amount of muscle gains if I simply coast 350mg a week? I plan to do blood tests every 3 months. I understand it’s a life long commitment and that my diet and fitness need to be on point.

Just trying to get advice on dosing and if cycling can be avoided.
That's my max test dose when I'm blasting lol

its an inherent risk on any cycle that you run, that you may not recover fully or well, especially the older you get but with the pct layout i give everyone, it, BY FAR, gives you the best chance of a strong recovery... there is nothing guaranteed with steroid use, obviously, but you are doing a moderate dose and with a full pct, your chances of a good recovery is much higher...
That's my max test dose when I'm blasting lol

Top Bottom