bannednutritionnapsgear

calendar

stets

Does anybody else set up their cycle nicely on a calendar with color coded highlighted days for what to take or what to pin and how much? Or is it just me being overly excited about all this?

Saiyan

I would if I could! If my fiancé could know without having the meltdowns of all meltdowns. I have a comp book I keep my stuff in. Would be much better on a calendar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Does anybody else set up their cycle nicely on a calendar with color coded highlighted days for what to take or what to pin and how much? Or is it just me being overly excited about all this?

I can't say I've ever done that, but if it helps someone keep track of things I'd say go for it. Generally I plan and implement everything in my head,mane do pretty well on tracking everything

stets

I can't say I've ever done that, but if it helps someone keep track of things I'd say go for it. Generally I plan and implement everything in my head,mane do pretty well on tracking everything

I figure it'll help me check off each day so I don't worry on forgetting a dose. Sometimes I'm not sure if I took my morning orals or not lol

stets

I just e-mail myself the set up lol.

Haha. I understand reading a cycle layout but having it mapped out on a calendar makes it easier to assure me to take my doses or to let me know that I have taken my dose. Most of the times, days feel repetitive.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator

i can honestly say that no, ive never done nor thought about it but there's nothing wrong with that either... whatever helps you to do everything properly... its probably a little obsessive compulsive but there's nothing wrong with that... whatever helps you out... you'll find it won't be necessary after you get used to it, its just a habit but it may hbe of assistance in the early stages as you get used to it...