napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber...

littlefrank

Can cabergoline be suspended in liquid form or is it to unstable? I've been doing a lot of reading and seen some people make it suspended and then I've read that it's well not able to be suspended. Just a question I guess.

So if you usually see a caber in .5mg ml it'll more than likely be hard to create that. I see the oral droplet kinds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked one company and this is what I got
"Sure I understand, it took us 3 years to get it right thats why we have not had it in the past.
We use a chemical called wetter then wet, some glycol along with a few others. Its guaranteed to stay stable for 1 month from the month you order, purity and quality guaranteed. Thank you"

I asked one company and this is what I got
"Sure I understand, it took us 3 years to get it right thats why we have not had it in the past.
We use a chemical called wetter then wet, some glycol along with a few others. Its guaranteed to stay stable for 1 month from the month you order, purity and quality guaranteed. Thank you"

The only way to guarantee quality is an external pharmaceutical quality control entity, which I bet they do not have.

By comparison - Pfizer, that make Cabergoline, do have quality control measurements - they would be the ones that have the ability to make the statement that they assure quality.

The only way to get legitimate drugs, is from legitimate pharmaceutical drug manufacturers.

Top Bottom