napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

buy-as.net (Europe) - Legit or scammy?

Ricky93

Does anyone have experience with buy-as.net? I'd like to know if they're legit or not. They carry SARMs and are located in Europe which sounds appealing to me.
I did some research on them but unfortunately, couldn't find much about reviews with the exception being from eroids, which I know some people have call them out for bullshit.
They apparently have been around for a number of years but that doesn't mean anything, I'd say.

Waiting feedback from you guys.

Thanks.

Hi guys,
I've sent my payment to buy-as.net. It arrived on your bank account today. Also sent them a ticket. Waiting for answers and shipping information. Will keep you updated.
For those who live in Europe and are looking for a reliable supplier that ships within the EU there doesn't seem to be any approved in here.
Pharma Lady seems a good source but she ships from the US? Anything I've ordered from the US seems to be checked by customs.

Cheers.

Hi guys,
I've sent my payment to buy-as.net. It arrived on your bank account today. Also sent them a ticket. Waiting for answers and shipping information. Will keep you updated.
For those who live in Europe and are looking for a reliable supplier that ships within the EU there doesn't seem to be any approved in here.
Pharma Lady seems a good source but she ships from the US? Anything I've ordered from the US seems to be checked by customs.

Cheers.
Pharma Lady is not in the US. She's international.

Does she ship domestic and international? I think there were a couple sources that have a domestic and international "division"

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Which country do you live in bro? In the UK they don't check anything very much in my experience. Also you should be aware that any good source uses stealth tactics so the dozy cunts who work in customs won't even realise what they are looking at.

Top Bottom