napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulletproof thread - Lots of BS

beastmode45

Someone with super knowledge of SARMS (aka Dylan maybe) needs to jump on the thread on the popular Bulletproof forum. Dave wrote a great article https://blog.****************/sarms-increase-muscle-growth-200/ on SARMS and even link to the SARMSX site but a lot of people saying a lot of innacurrate trash (wrong dosing plans, no consideration for nutrition adjustments when on SARMS, oral pills vs liquids being used, talk of PEG chemicals in SARMS, and much more). I'm too new to be credible - but I've done a ton of research so far and there is a lot of people being directed in wrong directions over there - and it's a reputable site - so lots of valid future SARMS customers.

Would love to see some folks with knowledge from this forum jump in.

We don't go jump on other forums and play that game bro. That never goes well. There's a ton of misinformation out there so nothing new. About all we can do is steer people in the right direction and try to get the, to come here for the knowledge and help they need

Link must have been blocked. If interested - just Google "sarms" and it's the first result people get.

@RickRock - I hear ya. Not my intention to stir shit - just to keep people straight. Had I not continued researching I would have not made it here and I would have pills from AE and probably lots of problems.

Maybe I will just post over there and tell them to check out other forums that have more experience in order to get the facts before they buy the pill crap and such.

its all good brother but you are going to get that on certain sites... you need to be very careful with certain forums because you are going to run into this type of thing with people who are completely clueless on what they are talking about and eventually you will cloud your own judgement and end up in a bad position mentally.. ive seen it happen far too often and thats how mistakes are made...

Link must have been blocked. If interested - just Google "sarms" and it's the first result people get.

@RickRock - I hear ya. Not my intention to stir shit - just to keep people straight. Had I not continued researching I would have not made it here and I would have pills from AE and probably lots of problems.

Maybe I will just post over there and tell them to check out other forums that have more experience in order to get the facts before they buy the pill crap and such.

Don't bother it'll get deleted

Hopefully those folk on the Bulletproof forum will end up here. I've bought osta & lgd from the supplier mentioned above neither of which did anything at all for me.

You can't argue with stupid. We were lucky enough to find this place. If someone comes here we can steer them in the right direction but going to another forum to set them straight is a bad look

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You can't argue with stupid. We were lucky enough to find this place. If someone comes here we can steer them in the right direction but going to another forum to set them straight is a bad look

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
exactly and you certainly cannot reason with the unreasonable... some people are just fully intent on learning the hard way... i cannot wrap my head around it...

There are a lot of vested interests such as the usual fart powder suppliers that want to propagate false information about sarms to protect their own enterprises from vastly superior competition.

There are a lot of vested interests such as the usual fart powder suppliers that want to propagate false information about sarms to protect their own enterprises from vastly superior competition.
you could not be more on point bro

I have been on other forums both before and after joining here. Sadly lots of trash talking.On one board there is no love (or more like hate) towards Dylan. Not sure what the issue is and don't need to know.

In the end i find this board to be most level headed and informative. nowhere will you find videos as informative as Dylan's . Not to mention great sources based on my experiences.

Actually on another board the videos are outright wrong from a medical perspective.

In my book stay here and be safe. no need to wander into a minefield when you can stay in a safe place.

Just my opinion.

I have been on other forums both before and after joining here. Sadly lots of trash talking.On one board there is no love (or more like hate) towards Dylan. Not sure what the issue is and don't need to know.

In the end i find this board to be most level headed and informative. nowhere will you find videos as informative as Dylan's . Not to mention great sources based on my experiences.

Actually on another board the videos are outright wrong from a medical perspective.

In my book stay here and be safe. no need to wander into a minefield when you can stay in a safe place.

Just my opinion.
i really appreciate that brother... you know how it is... the more you do, the more people tend to hate at you.. its just like people that didn't like michael jordan, lebron, etc... why? how could you not? that's just the way it is and the nature of this... i have never done one thing negative to people out there etc... i sit here and give all my extra time to everyone, day and night and also, 7 days a week.. i dont know what else i could do but everyone that knows me knows exactly who i am and what i am all about so i really appreciate you taking the time to write this... we have built a family here of the best minds on the planet and we do things in a far different manner here providing care and precise information that will benefit everyone, keep them safe and still maximize their gains and help achieve and surpass their goals...

i really appreciate that brother... you know how it is... the more you do, the more people tend to hate at you.. its just like people that didn't like michael jordan, lebron, etc... why? how could you not? that's just the way it is and the nature of this... i have never done one thing negative to people out there etc... i sit here and give all my extra time to everyone, day and night and also, 7 days a week.. i dont know what else i could do but everyone that knows me knows exactly who i am and what i am all about so i really appreciate you taking the time to write this... we have built a family here of the best minds on the planet and we do things in a far different manner here providing care and precise information that will benefit everyone, keep them safe and still maximize their gains and help achieve and surpass their goals...

Dylan: I think it boils down to jealousy and lack of self esteem and/or confidence on the part of the haters. May as well trash you as it makes them feel like the big man on campus.

Dylan: I think it boils down to jealousy and lack of self esteem and/or confidence on the part of the haters. May as well trash you as it makes them feel like the big man on campus.
i would have to agree with you a million percent.. my wife says the exact same thing as do many others around me... its unfortunate but i know damn well thats how it is... thank you again for your comments bro

Top Bottom