napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking steroids

blackkons

Hello Dylan, I am 173cm tall with 4%body fat and my current weight is 65kg where 37kg is muscle. I've went with cycles of dianabol and test for my first cycle then to anaplon with test for my second cycle and deca with dianabol with sestanon for my third. All with low doses which has been a year so far and gained 17kg from when I started. But the last cycle didn't benefit me because I only gained 3kg total and had a side effect of itchy red rash on my body which goes away in 20 minutes. My question is what compounds should I consider for my next bulking cycle and the dosage recommended? And should I do pct after every cycle? My end goal is to reach 80kg but I will be very happy to reach 75 and sustain it.

WTF.
65kg = 143lbs

4% body fat would mean you have only 5.72 lbs (2.6kg) of fat.
37kg = 81.4lbs of muscle

2.6kg + 37kg = 39.6kg or 87.12lbs

143lbs - 87.12 = 55.88lbs.

55.88LBS IN THE FORM OF BONES ORGANS AND ETC???? I'm very curious as to how your body looks like man.

WTF.
65kg = 143lbs

4% body fat would mean you have only 5.72 lbs (2.6kg) of fat.
37kg = 81.4lbs of muscle

2.6kg + 37kg = 39.6kg or 87.12lbs

143lbs - 87.12 = 55.88lbs.

55.88LBS IN THE FORM OF BONES ORGANS AND ETC???? I'm very curious as to how your body looks like man.
LOLLLL exactly.. i want to see these pictures... 4% body fat too, really? okay skeletor, i want to see this... itchy red rash that goes away in 20 minutes??? bro, seriously, this is so fucked up , i dont know where to even go with it...

LOLLLL exactly.. i want to see these pictures... 4% body fat too, really? okay skeletor, i want to see this... itchy red rash that goes away in 20 minutes??? bro, seriously, this is so fucked up , i dont know where to even go with it...

Haha. This will be a funny thread. I will be following this xD

Oh believe me I was skin and bones, now a few chunks of muscle and looks defined, I looked like a lizard. And your numbers are actually on point! I take the lowest doses. I was 47kg 8 months ago. Now I wanna know what can I stack to add on more muscle and weight. If you know a way I'll show you the before and current pictures of me. And thank you guys for the replies XD

Hahaha yeah I am still not massive obviously! The rash started on arms then chest and back but when I go to sleep, I sweat a lot at night and that's when it caused the itch and redness. It is significantly less now and comes as small bumps like when you get a fresh mosquito bite but then goes away. You guys know more and I want to learn before doing anything else to my body. And should I use pct after every cycle or not?

Oh guys you're making me feel embarrassed now haha. But really guys I wanna know what you think, I wanna start dianabol and test on the next week but before I try anything more, when do I have to do my pct and what stack can be used for maximum of two months? When I used dianabol I only take 15-20mg a day except my rest day and for the test I don't go over a 250mg per week. And if I can show you pics I would, tell me how :)

I don't see any photos anywhere bro. What is your full stats? Height and age? Based on your weight you have no business using any kind of steroid at all. You need to learn how to eat and train properly instead of relying on a drug to do it for you. You had problems gaining previous because your diet is shit, I'm sure

Oh guys you're making me feel embarrassed now haha. But really guys I wanna know what you think, I wanna start dianabol and test on the next week but before I try anything more, when do I have to do my pct and what stack can be used for maximum of two months? When I used dianabol I only take 15-20mg a day except my rest day and for the test I don't go over a 250mg per week. And if I can show you pics I would, tell me how :)

IF you are going to use Dianabol, use it every day. Dosingwise, that is good, especially for your weight. But the thing is, you need stable blood levels. Reduces chance of side effects, so don't go 6 days on 1 day of for example. Just take it for 4 weeks as a kickstart MAX.

Top Bottom