napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking on SARMS without fat gain

jamesdaniels

Hey guys,

Was thinking about a bulking cycle with LGD and Osta. What sort of calorie surplus should I be looking at to maximise muscle gain on cycle whilst avoiding any fat gain?

Also, with diet and nutrition on point, how much mass could someone expect to gain with LGD and Osta, on a first-time 12 week bulk cycle, assuming they are still quite far from their genetic potential?

Cheers

if you do it right... 10 to 15 lbs on a first go of lgd/Osta... its a strong stack... you should add GW as well

Hey guys,

Was thinking about a bulking cycle with LGD and Osta. What sort of calorie surplus should I be looking at to maximise muscle gain on cycle whilst avoiding any fat gain?

Also, with diet and nutrition on point, how much mass could someone expect to gain with LGD and Osta, on a first-time 12 week bulk cycle, assuming they are still quite far from their genetic potential?

Cheers

I would stick to a 300-500 calorie surplus per day, and keep the macros right. Protein high, carbs moderate, and fats low.

Where are your SARMS from?

Hey guys,

Cheers
10-12 lbs is very very reasonable on this cycle and very clean as well bro... don't eat CRAZY high but as rick said, 200-300 surplus TO START... you are going to have to do a little trial and error along the way... we ALL have to do that... you get a good baseline number to start with and assess from there brother

if you do it right... 10 to 15 lbs on a first go of lgd/Osta... its a strong stack... you should add GW as well
Week 7 now on GW20mg, Osta20mg, LGD10mg first cycle ever.
Was 70kg 11%BF, now 75kg 11%BF,
All PR’s up. Very happy.

The point here (as well as the topic) = I used a 10%surplus,
that is for me 2750+275cal.
Worked very well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom