napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Brothers I need some prayers

Thinking of you both at this time and will pray that it goes well, my wife is going through something similar at the moment however there will be no good news for her [emoji853]

I send my prayers brother to you and miss b, keep strong and positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay positive bro. Everything will be fine. Prayers with you guys.

MissB and I would like to thank all of you for your support* and prayers. We really do feel the love from isarms!! I'm happy to inform all of you that MissB is well and doing great recovering. The biopsy's came back negitive for cancer. They were just fatty benign tumors and the best case scenario for the situation and a sigh of relief.**

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MissB and I would like to thank all of you for your support* and prayers. We really do feel the love from isarms!! I'm happy to inform all of you that MissB is well and doing great recovering. The biopsy's came back negitive for cancer. They were just fatty benign tumors and the best case scenario for the situation and a sigh of relief.**

Awesome news brother! Tell MissB I said hello.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Glad to hear things worked out. Cancer is a bitch and fear for a loved one can have you thinking the worst. Very happy she's safe brother.

Awesome news! What a relief.

[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Top Bottom