napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Broke the news to the new GF on AAS use.

21infantry

Well when we first hooked up she asked me if I take Hormones. I didn't know much about her so of course I'm not going to reveal something of this nature without complete trust. So I replied I have in the past, currently no I am not. Well fast forward a few months we are separated for a period of two months and I decided to do a run while away. Of. Course Tren makes me kind of a dick so I've been difficult with her over the phone and WhatsApp. So I decided to tell her what was going on what I was doing etc etc. She was like okay so that's what's going on, need to hook my brother up because he is a little bitch. WTF, keeper?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Whether or not she's a keeper is your call, but that's defnitely the right thing to do by telling her about it if she around any length of time. It's always best to have that stuff out there man.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Now if / when she starts to complain about the cost. My wife fixed her lips to say something once. I let her know that looking at her car and other shit I buy her she might wanna shut the fuck up. I've got a lot of patience when it comes to dealing with all that is my wife and her family, but when you fix your lips about the cost of my gear expenditures when I'm doing shit for your relatives their husbands, or mothers should be doing... and considering I don't drink, party, or cheat... yeah, shutting up might be a smart move.

Last edited:
now if / when she starts to complain about the cost. My wife fixed her lips to say something once. I let her know that looking at her car and other shit i buy her she might wanna shut the fuck up. I've got a lot of patience when it comes to dealing with all that is my wife and her family, but when you fix your lips about the cost of my gear expenditures when i'm doing shit for your relatives their husbands, or mothers should be doing... And considering i don't drink, party, or cheat... Yeah, shutting up might be a smart move.

well said !!!

Nice yeah good to be in the open. If I end up on a cycle at some point it will just be TRT though . She knows I may possibly be going on TRT shortly, she is a healthy person and works at a holistic medicine Dr. so of course it was initially you need to try this and that. Nope not wasting my time! Now she asked the other day when discussing it if she was going to have to inject me, I said maybe occasionally. lol

Oh man, I would keep it TRT, Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Unless is someone I know for long time, no one earn my trust that fast just because we rolling around in bed naked.

Now if / when she starts to complain about the cost. My wife fixed her lips to say something once. I let her know that looking at her car and other shit I buy her she might wanna shut the fuck up. I've got a lot of patience when it comes to dealing with all that is my wife and her family, but when you fix your lips about the cost of my gear expenditures when I'm doing shit for your relatives their husbands, or mothers should be doing... and considering I don't drink, party, or cheat... yeah, shutting up might be a smart move.
Lol, we are not going to be financially intertwined anytime soon. Where we live it's so cheap it's a mute point. And if we do move in together at a certain point the fact she snagged a American is the winning asset anyway. She will keep her mouth shut or out the door she will go.

My GF could care less - in fact she only expressed, "can't we just bang and figure out the rest later.?" Yes, We can do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all cool till you act like a dick one more time and she blames it on the tren every time going forward. You just gave her complete leverage on this one. Been there and done with that. Mine know I use but never get into details and dosages and shit that's not relevant. At least in the beginning.... I'm 6 years deep in relationship and it's just not a big deal or really talked about much. Other than I am horny 24/7.
Nah, we don't live stateside so the perceived leverage isn't there. She is not American, revenge isn't a quality she posses.

It's all cool till you act like a dick one more time and she blames it on the tren every time going forward. You just gave her complete leverage on this one. Been there and done with that. Mine know I use but never get into details and dosages and shit that's not relevant. At least in the beginning.... I'm 6 years deep in relationship and it's just not a big deal or really talked about much. Other than I am horny 24/7.

Amen Jackfolly! Been here and done this one too!

Nah, we don't live stateside so the perceived leverage isn't there. She is not American, revenge isn't a quality she posses.

You are lucky then! Am honrstly going to say I much rather not be with American girls unless is someone who really have it together! Rare. They are IMO spoiled and easily distracted. Am done giving me all and not getting met 50% of distance and then dealing with brat who whines and bitches they not getting what they wanted! It goes both ways homey! Am not either. European girls are so much more real IMO. And Galway girls? Oh lord! Give me this blue/black hair, blue/green eyes, olive skin and Irish accent and am done!! Lol!

Last edited:
Top Bottom