napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BPC 157 Protocol

dchib999

Just ordered some BPC 157 and TB 500 to help with my back injury (multiple tears and disc protrusions) i purchased 2 x 5mg bpc-157 and 6x 2mg TB 500. My tb 500 protocol would be adding 1ml bacteriostatic water to 2mg tb500 and injecting once a week. Can anyone suggest dosage protocol for BPC 157?

Typical dose for BPC157 is 250mcg twice a day into injury. I’ve also heard of guys doing 500mcg once a day. Not sure what it’ll do for the discs though

i dont think any ped is going to help with disc issues... tears, maybe but not disc problems

I had an tendinitis in my Achilles that lasted for 6 months. Wouldn't go away. I stabbed a needle of BPC in my heel for 2 weeks 2 x daily and it disappeared. Honestly it was like magic. For me 157 really worked. I will say, injecting it into an injury will bring tears to your eyes. Be ready.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I am a bit new to injecting i have a few more questions (excuse my ignorance), 1) so i have 5mg of bpc 157 how much bacteriostatic water should i dilute it with before i start injecting? 2) would it be more beneficial to do intramuscular injections to the injury site with the bpc 157? 3) Are insulin syringes sufficient for intramuscular injections?

I'd use 2ml water. You will get 10 doses. Each shot should be at the 20 line on an insulin syringe.

If you use 1ml of water instead, each shot should be at the 10 line.

I'd use 2ml water. You will get 10 doses. Each shot should be at the 20 line on an insulin syringe.

If you use 1ml of water instead, each shot should be at the 10 line.

Thanks for the advice. Do you think insulin syringes are suited for intramuscular injections ?

I was thinking of my own experience where the tendon is close to the surface. For that just use a 1ml syringe. The calculations would be the same.

Top Bottom