napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work

ibleedoranbla

I know this has been discussed here but I can't find the thread. Does anyone know the name of the other lab besides privatemd that does the uncapped test and is cheaper than than private?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Blood work

ibleedoranbla said:
I know this has been discussed here but I can't find the thread. Does anyone know the name of the other lab besides privatemd that does the uncapped test and is cheaper than than private?

I don't remember but I think JM uses a different lab he might know

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blood work

ibleedoranbla said:
cbbram said:
Thanks man, I just ordered from private md out want to bad 85$ for ghee lc/ms because they have a 15% off right now

If you subscribe to their newsletter they will send you a coupon code every month

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blood work

cbbram said:
ibleedoranbla said:
cbbram said:
Thanks man, I just ordered from private md out want to bad 85$ for ghee lc/ms because they have a 15% off right now

If you subscribe to their newsletter they will send you a coupon code every month
Yea, that's where I got it from lol. It's usually only 10% though.

Re: RE: Blood work

ibleedoranbla said:

Depending on the labcorp that does the test, sometimes the privatemdlabs tests are not capped at >1500 I've noticed

Re: RE: Re: RE: Blood work

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Depending on the labcorp that does the test, sometimes the privatemdlabs tests are not capped at >1500 I've noticed
Yea, I've seen some people say that but with me trying to find out if my grear is legit or not I couldn't chance getting a capped test.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blood work

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Yea, I've seen some people say that but with me trying to find out if my grear is legit or not I couldn't chance getting a capped test.

Understandable. At this point, in your current situation you really need to know the legitimacy and concentration of your gear

ibleedoranbla said:
Does anyone know of labcorp gives bloods back on Saturdays?

Do you mean taking your blood, or getting results? Anytime I've used privatemd my results are emailed to me within about 48 hours. As for taking blood, you'll probably have to do that during normal work week hours. I always set my appointments online. You can do it right from the site

Re: RE: Re: Blood work

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Do you mean taking your blood, or getting results? Anytime I've used privatemd my results are emailed to me within about 48 hours. As for taking blood, you'll probably have to do that during normal work week hours. I always set my appointments online. You can do it right from the site
No, I gave my bloods yesterday morning. I went back and looked through all my other bloods that I had taken in the past and I always had the results the very next morning. I still haven't gotten my results back from yesterday, so I'm starting to wonder if they give results back on the weekend.

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

No, I gave my bloods yesterday morning. I went back and looked through all my other bloods that I had taken in the past and I always had the results the very next morning. I still haven't gotten my results back from yesterday, so I'm starting to wonder if they give results back on the weekend.

I think it took 2 days last time I got my results

Last bloods through them was taken at 1 pm on Friday. I got the Saturday around noon I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blood work

ibleedoranbla said:
cbbram said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"cbbram" said:

Yea, that's where I got it from lol. It's usually only 10% though.
The newsletter code is 15% off

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

If you did the LCMS test it takes about 6 days to get the results. If you go with the regular capped test, you get them the next day.

Re: RE: Re: Blood work

LAfit said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

If you did the LCMS test it takes about 6 days to get the results. If you go with the regular called test, you get them the next day.

I guess that makes sense then. That really sucks because I'm like on pins and needles waiting on this.

ibleedoranbla said:
LAfit said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

If you did the LCMS test it takes about 6 days to get the results. If you go with the regular called test, you get them the next day.

I guess that makes sense then. That really sucks because I'm like on pins and needles waiting on this.

Damn man. I can't believe you are still waiting. That sucks

Top Bottom