napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work question ?

robthomas

Stats 34yrs ,206lbs , 11%bf ,5"7
Training 8 years and 7 years natural

Ok guys my last pin from my test500 /deca 500 cycle ran caber aromasin . On may 25th then after that I waited 2 weeks then did the isarms pct protocol that was laid out .
So on July 10 I got some blood work done but did not do a full blood work to see for my recovery cause I felt it was to soon for that . My doctor checked my test and free test and estrogen.
Test came in at 904 reference 250-827
Free test was 961 reference 251-1100
Estrogen was 48 anything over 37 was high

I plan to get full cycle blood work done in another month . I was just shocked to see my test levels so high because it's been awhile and pct is over as well . My libido has not been very good at all so I added proviron in last week and it has helped . I was thinking of running a light dose of aromasin to bring down estrogen do you think that may help my libido as well . Still running hcgenerate test booster cause I like all the herbs it offers in one but didn't think it really works to raise test but maybe I was wrong .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people dont tolerate hi e levels. 44 e level had me curled into a little bitch ball until I got it down to mid 30s.

Just be very careful with aromasin, that shit can cause you to crash your e level, which is equally bad. I might try 12.5mg every 3 days, maybe even 1/2 that even. If its sarmsx aromasin, its very potent.

Sounds good I thought my test levels would be much lower I thought that was odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom