napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Pressure

No it's just 8 years of busting my ass. So Aromasin will drop my estrogen therefore drop my blood pressure. What are we doing about the GH? Even If I leave it now I'm gonna use it later in my life. Like I said my potassium is right. I watched Dylan s video on Hgh side effects.

Start later but right now you're on he verge of going to the hospital for your BP dude. Process of elimination.

My GH is Phizer. So it's pharma grade.
If you're not going to drop it at least lower it to 1ius. Pfizer is very strong and you have to ease into it over a matter of months. Starting too high of a dose is a very common mistake. HGH is like Tren... Start low and slowly increase until you find your sweet spot. Except with HGH the time span of the increase has to be spread out over months.

How many times have you taken a BP reading? Blood pressure fluctuates throughout the day. Although your reading was exceptionally high. You should take it several times to get an accurate account of your BP.

Thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated. I will get off it for now and see what my blood pressure is. I will do exactly that after staring again. I will start at 1iu and work my way up. I take it every 3 hours. My average through the day is 164 over 92. Why Aromasin and not Nolvadex? I don't want to eliminate my estrogen completely.

Why Aromasin and not Nolvadex? I don't want to eliminate my estrogen completely.

Nolvadex is not an Aromatase inhibitor it's a SERM. It will not lower estrogen it will only block it (to a certain degree). You need to dial in your estrogen with an Aromatase inhibitor and blood work. If you do it correctly you will not eliminate it completely. Find your sweet spot.

Getting to that weight at 7% is insane, especially without knowing what an AI is. That’s a lean body mass index of 30. Your BP response is more common in men with high body fat from taking high testosterone amounts, unless you just reacted badly to the hgh.

Top Bottom