napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blends? New to! Advice

Newtonotnatty

Test PP/NPP/Mast P Blend 225mg/ml 75/75/75

Currently running 500mg week test e. Going to add NPP. But can?t find it. Found this blend to try and run for 6 weeks. Then some sort of pct. and keep running test e trt.

Thoughts

I hate blends to be honest. You are stuck with their concentrations.

Id just buy separate personally.

Domestic Supply has NPP.

domestic-supply.com is where you need to go.. he has many different blends on the site with some of the best blends you can find

I mean if you can swing it run primo at 500mg/week.

With deca/npp make sure to have caber on hand if you havent run a nandrolene before just in case you have any prolactin issues. Will also want to run proviron 50mg/day.

Having only run test in before, I recommend you only add a single compound to the mix. Typically that is an oral or another mild anabolic. Test and Deca/NPP would be a good option depending on the ester of your test. Mast is something I really like to leave to competitors or guys who are sub 10% body fat.

The reasoning behind the Mast in this blend is to help counter any libido issues with the NPP.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reasoning behind the Mast in this blend is to help counter any libido issues with the NPP.

What about. NaN phen. .75ml every other day, without caber and run trt dose of test e (250mg) a week. Adding aromasin

Trying to stay a mild cycle for my first

What about. NaN phen. .75ml every other day, without caber and run trt dose of test e (250mg) a week. Adding aromasin

Trying to stay a mild cycle for my first
You can do that but you'll have to get mid cycle blood work to see where your prolactin levels are. I prefer to just run 0.25mg of Caber twice a week. Keeps prolactin in check and helps with libido big time. Controlling prolactin is just as important as controlling estrogen.

You can do that but you'll have to get mid cycle blood work to see where your prolactin levels are. I prefer to just run 0.25mg of Caber twice a week. Keeps prolactin in check and helps with libido big time. Controlling prolactin is just as important as controlling estrogen.

Just run caber? .25. 2x a week with my usual 2x 250ml test e?

Top Bottom