napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast on TRT---PCT needed?

StrongerFaster

Background: 41 y/o Male, highly active in strength/conditioning, on 125mg Test C/week and 250iu HCG 2x/week. No current AI use.

My question: I'm considering a cycle of EQ (btw, great recent vid, Dylan, well done) and potentially oral Tbol. I have done cycles in the past w/ proper PCT prior to starting TRT. Coming of the EQ/Tbol cycle, how does this affect PCT, if at all? Is it even considered?

I understand the science and patho of PCT in relation to HPTA axis, but not while continually running TRT dosing.

Any input and advice is appreciated.

If you are on constant exogenous testosterone through TRT, PCT is not needed at all. There is really no point to try and recover your HPTA if you are staying on test, and its actually impossible to do so. Just resume your normal TRT dose after your cycle

StrongerFaster said:
Background: 41 y/o Male, highly active in strength/conditioning, on 125mg Test C/week and 250iu HCG 2x/week. No current AI use.

My question: I'm considering a cycle of EQ (btw, great recent vid, Dylan, well done) and potentially oral Tbol. I have done cycles in the past w/ proper PCT prior to starting TRT. Coming of the EQ/Tbol cycle, how does this affect PCT, if at all? Is it even considered?

I understand the science and patho of PCT in relation to HPTA axis, but not while continually running TRT dosing.

Any input and advice is appreciated.

Rick covered you on your initial question so nothing further requires any elaboration... my question to you is if you need help setting up your cycle... this could be an extremely nice cycle if you go about it right and i would be happy to help if you need it... just let me know brother..

DylanGemelli said:
Rick covered you on your initial question so nothing further requires any elaboration... my question to you is if you need help setting up your cycle... this could be an extremely nice cycle if you go about it right and i would be happy to help if you need it... just let me know brother..

Dylan---can't PM yet, too much of a newbie here, but I would be interested in talking with you. Let me know how to set that up.

StrongerFaster said:
DylanGemelli said:

Dylan---can't PM yet, too much of a newbie here, but I would be interested in talking with you. Let me know how to set that up.

after three posts you can pm brother so you should be good to go...

Question regarding similar situation does this also apply to running equivalent of 180 mg / week through TRT testosterone bio identical gel and during a 'blast' running 2xdose test plus arimidex quarter eod with anavar 20-40 mg ed (provided I can actually find pharma grade oxandrolone). I have HCG on hand and am planning to use that at some point with my doctors written protocol to combat the slight atrophy from the TRT dose.

anavargiveup said:
Question regarding similar situation does this also apply to running equivalent of 180 mg / week through TRT testosterone bio identical gel and during a 'blast' running 2xdose test plus arimidex quarter eod with anavar 20-40 mg ed (provided I can actually find pharma grade oxandrolone). I have HCG on hand and am planning to use that at some point with my doctors written protocol to combat the slight atrophy from the TRT dose.

Same result in that instance also. No PCT required

Top Bottom