napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

blast and cruise

I'm 34 and I'm on 200mg a week. When I finish this blast I'm going to do a long PCT just to see what my natural body can do on its on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What levels are you cruising at and how old are you. Do you stay on or cycle off periodically?

im on trt , im 40. im on 200mg of test cyp or test e (whichever i have at the time) and i dont 2x shots weekly.I also use proviron 50 mg ed.I dont use an ai.I feel great , i also use 5 iu of generics hgh ed and t4.

27 years old. Cruise was at 140mg cyp. Doc just said he wants to see where I'm at with 120mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im 41, been taking 250 a week of under dosed test e and 25mg of proviron. Still throw in aromasin at 12.5 twice a week. I am extremely gyno sensitive, have issues if I even hit 500mg of test a week. Haven't tried it with the proviron but next blast I will up it to 50 a day and throw some tren in the mix. Was just curious as to what everyone else does.

Dude your on trt @ 23?

Dude in trashed myself so badly I compete and ran some beastly cycles already.its more.of a blast cruise type deal for now bit will eventually attempt a system restart.
My cycles have disapated a but and are less severe for sure I'm going back to strength sports and it's been easier in the body.

Bottom line is where I am going this ain't stopping g anytime soon so I made the commitment to trt if the HPTA restart down the road works then great but I'm already commited and prepared.for the worst wich is staying on for life.

I know exactly how to pct I know exactly the right way to do things lol don't worry. I've taken the time to make sure it's the right choice for the situation.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm 34 and I'm on 200mg a week. When I finish this blast I'm going to do a long PCT just to see what my natural body can do on its on.

My end game is around 35 or 40

Dude in trashed myself so badly I compete and ran some beastly cycles already.its more.of a blast cruise type deal for now bit will eventually attempt a system restart.
My cycles have disapated a but and are less severe for sure I'm going back to strength sports and it's been easier in the body.

Bottom line is where I am going this ain't stopping g anytime soon so I made the commitment to trt if the HPTA restart down the road works then great but I'm already commited and prepared.for the worst wich is staying on for life.

I know exactly how to pct I know exactly the right way to do things lol don't worry. I've taken the time to make sure it's the right choice for the situation.

I did the same at 17 and 23 but I had no clue on that stuff. I want to see if I can reboot my system come the start of the year.

I did the same at 17 and 23 but I had no clue on that stuff. I want to see if I can reboot my system come the start of the year.

Ya I do at least know what I'm doing I will say that. Thank god.

Do you have a pct lined up for that yet? Just curious what you are planning. I think it's doable for most. As long as nothing was too severe. So have you been on all these years?

Ya I do at least know what I'm doing I will say that. Thank god.

Do you have a pct lined up for that yet? Just curious what you are planning. I think it's doable for most. As long as nothing was too severe. So have you been on all these years?

When I was 17 and in high school I did 10 to 15 milliliters of test 300 with no PCT and tell you the truth I didn't even go to the gym I just went to baseball practice and then again when I was between 24 and 26 I did 5 to 12 milliliters of homemade tren. Again no pct. I absolutely had no clue what a PCT was I was so stupid and uneducated and didn't even have a computer to research but even if I did have a computer I probably would not have researched it. Ever since then my sex drive has not really been what it should have been even in college it was not that great and it came to a point where I just stopped caring about sex because I had no sex drive. So after I got divorced this past year I figured something might be wrong I went got some blood work done on my testosterone and sure enough my testosterone was 119 - 130. I started trt at 200mg a week. Since then this past year I've ran test/tren-test/tren. Now test/eq with anavar and winstrol in between.

Excuse the punctuation and typos I'm doing this voice text crap from my truck

When I was 17 and in high school I did 10 to 15 milliliters of test 300 with no PCT and tell you the truth I didn't even go to the gym I just went to baseball practice and then again when I was between 24 and 26 I did 5 to 12 milliliters of homemade tren. Again no pct. I absolutely had no clue what a PCT was I was so stupid and uneducated and didn't even have a computer to research but even if I did have a computer I probably would not have researched it. Ever since then my sex drive has not really been what it should have been even in college it was not that great and it came to a point where I just stopped caring about sex because I had no sex drive. So after I got divorced this past year I figured something might be wrong I went got some blood work done on my testosterone and sure enough my testosterone was 119 - 130. I started trt at 200mg a week. Since then this past year I've ran test/tren-test/tren. Now test/eq with anavar and winstrol in between.

Excuse the punctuation and typos I'm doing this voice text crap from my truck

Lol I do the same thing when I drive. Damn. Your's comes out real clear haha. I would have typos all over...
Ya its tough to say man. You may be stuck unfortunatly but it sure is worth a shot to try and recover what you're body can do naturally. As you age it gets a little harder obviously but it can still be done for sure. It's going to be tough though for sure.

Seems like you're cycle history is pretty basic. I dont know on doses but I'm sure it cant be that bad.

I myself have ran about 8 or 9 cycles at this point. and then a couple prohormones. Its just such a roller coaster for me to keep coming off that I finally said no more. I clearly have an addictive personality for this stuff too wich is not good... makes pct very weak.

I have an addictive personality also.

Seeing there is that. and I am on a mission to be a freak its just a smarter choice for me to B&C then go to trt soon after... I in know means intend to serve as an example for my age group though.

Top Bottom