bannednutritionnapsgear
samsonsteroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

Biotech Primo

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Just started this biotech primo up about 3 weeks ago, and already I'm seeing some major things happening with hardness, leanness, vascularity, fullness. It's the first time I've used primo and I'm already blown away. This stuff is awesome and I can't wait to see how everything progresses as the cycle goes on. I'm just surprised to see these kind of changes already from primo, but ill take it.

I'm telling you guys, if you want a good cutting and hardening drug that will just make you look and feel awesome, this is it....and biotechs primo is incredible.

It's also 200mg per ml, and in a 20ml bottle so you only need like 3 bottles to make a full length 16 week cycle at 600-800mg per week

Hit me up for anyone needing a price list in pm and you'll be glad you did!
f4d43ac36b8b1d9ac978f7c10e78470f.jpg

KvnLws

That's awesome Rick. I haven't ran Primo since the famine of 2009 when it became almost impossible to find legit Primo. It was by far the best cycles I ever ran when Primobolan was invovled. My body responded to it like no other gear out there.

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I'm running it with test, mast, and eq. Only 3 weeks in and loving it already

Just so I can budget for the order, is it something like;

Test 300mg a week
Mast E 600mg a week
EQ 800mg a week
Primo 800mg a week

Also, do they take Bitcoin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
That's awesome Rick. I haven't ran Primo since the famine of 2009 when it became almost impossible to find legit Primo. It was by far the best cycles I ever ran when Primobolan was invovled. My body responded to it like no other gear out there.
That's awesome to hear,man. I know Dylan swears by it, and I'm glad I'm running it now. I only wish I'd have ran it sooner

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Just so I can budget for the order, is it something like;

Test 300mg a week
Mast E 600mg a week
EQ 800mg a week
Primo 800mg a week

Also, do they take Bitcoin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, those are all the dosages I'm running exceot test is at 500mg. I'm actually considering dropping it a bit to 350 or so to help just get really tight and lean.