bannednutritionnapsgear
roidvisorsteroidify
osgearpharmalady

BioTech Labsđź”…Updates/PROMOS!

BioTech Labs

We want to make sure everyone gets their Christmas gifts a little early and that’s why decided to have the next promo.

30% OFF on ANY ORDER 12/1 - 12/15

Make sure you don’t miss out

Message us on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info.

Wickr - biotechlabs

Pirate1982

I have been buying Biotech from cbbram on wicker. My last order I ordered and paid on Nov 16. As of today I have not received my order and when I ask if my order has ship or what's going on with it. I get no response. I'm taking it as I have been scammed!

scb22

I have been buying Biotech from cbbram on wicker. My last order I ordered and paid on Nov 16. As of today I have not received my order and when I ask if my order has ship or what's going on with it. I get no response. I'm taking it as I have been scammed!

The wickr has changed

Wickr - biotechlabs

jtfit76

Maybe we can get a moderator to confirm this change? Usually things like this is noted and spread out before these issues come to light.

jtfit76

I’ve done the same for a week. Never had this in years past. Something must be wrong.
Indeed. I’ve been scammed like this before. Someone hacked the sources account. Had money sent to a completely different address and I was out hundreds of dollars. I feel uneasy about this too.

BioTech Labs

Indeed. I’ve been scammed like this before. Someone hacked the sources account. Had money sent to a completely different address and I was out hundreds of dollars. I feel uneasy about this too.
We are active and taking orders. If anyone has a question regarding why things changed they can always contact us via Wickr - biotechlabs

Arri3000

I can confirm that the Biotech wickr is legit for those that are worried. Still good stuff guys you have nothing to worry about!

Last edited by a moderator:

BioTech Labs

We want to make sure everyone gets their Christmas gifts a little early and that’s why decided to have the next promo.

30% OFF on ANY ORDER 12/1 - 12/15

Make sure you don’t miss out

Message us on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info.

Wickr - biotechlabs

FarmStrong24

Biotech Labs Rep
Just in case anyone did not see in my posted threads, I am here now as the new Biotech Head Rep so anyone needing help or having questions can always pm me!

FarmStrong24

Biotech Labs Rep
Due to the popularity of the huge 30% off sale as well and the high demand, BioTech will be extending this amazing deal through Christmas!

Happy Holidays Everyone!