bannednutritionnapsgear
samsonsteroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

Biotech Labs🔅cbbram Reviews!

45calguns

Cbbram service is A+. Never have to worry about a thing. Very easy to communicate with and the shipping is lightning fast. Seriously. I have no joke received things in as little as three days and all the products are very high quality. Been at least two years now and I will never go anywhere else. A++++

Big boy

You can't go wrong with cbbram always gets my orders right and fast shipping and absolutely great customer service I'll never deal with anyone else

Last edited by a moderator:

jtfit76

Yet another smooth transaction with cbbram. Never disappoints. Shipping was insane fast this time too. Thanks again.

TheIronGainsta

cbbram is the MAN!! 😁👍 I've dealt with with other sources here, but none are easier or as helpful AND as fast as cbbram! Super friendly and helpful makes it a joy to do business with 😁 definitely my go to from now on!!!

Lampower70

Cbbram keeps you updated with everything throughout your order. Fast, secure, and great products. A+ service and my go to guy. Thanks so much!!

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Please share your review on my CUSTOMER SERVICE and your overall ORDERING EXPERIENCE with my services. This is a NOT a product review thread.

Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info.

I take ALL ORDERS and PAYMENTS on Wickr for security and faster communication.

Screenshot_20210715-164345__01__01.jpg

Wickr - cbbram

pt_ray_300

I’ve placed multiple orders and Cbbram is as legit as they come. Tells you how it is and is never slow to respond to any questions or comments. Ordering process is smooth and simple. Shipping is literally a few days after ordered and the china virus hasn’t hindered that a bit. Multiple Payment methods makes the process that much better. Sweet discounts and promos! Thanks, Cbbram!

underwickedsky

I ordered early last week and it arrived Saturday. Super smooth and simple process. He is very responsive. I highly recommend Cbbram and Biotech.

User_7

Please share your review on my CUSTOMER SERVICE and your overall ORDERING EXPERIENCE with my services. This is a NOT a product review thread.

View attachment 7107

Wickr - cbbram

Another order arrived after 3 days of ordering through Cbbram. He responds in minutes and payment options are easy abs hassle free! Packaging is well packed and very discrete. Always pleased!

rickygear2

I’ve been around this game a long time, with a variety of sellers. CBBRAM never fails to impress me as he has been the only and exclusive person that I have been using for the best 2 years . Why? Consistent , Real Products , fast , and if there are any discrepancies ( which only happen once on a period of 2 years ) it gets taken care off. The dude is a stand up guy 💯 legit.

80etracy

Just got anavar. Really fast shipping and I may have just started it but like everything I get from biotech. It’s always on point. Thanks.

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator

Screenshot_20210715-164345__01__01.jpg

Wickr - cbbram

Hemphonky

Big shout out to my man Cbbram. I can't count the amount of times I've ordered from this guy. It's always a pleasure doing business with a pro. Quick responses, quick deliveries and quick to answer any questions you may have. If you are on the fence about who you are going to use to resupply look no further. Pull the trigger and contact Cbbram on Wickr.

nashaborten

Been ordering from CBBRAM for couple years now. Always an extremely smooth simple process. Customer service is best I’ve ever encountered. Replies very prompt and always has an answer. Orders have always been received in respectable time frames.

quin_what

Another biotech haul purchased from @cbbram. Great experience yet again with excellent communication and excellent prices. I stacked a bunch of offers this order and saved big $$