bannednutritionnapsgear
samsonsteroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

Biotech Labs🔅cbbram Reviews!

Rootball94

Made another order and as always had an awesome experience. Cbbram is professional, helpful, and makes for a speedy order completion to ensure you get your gear ASAP. Much appreciate you man!!!

Dstrong3

Cbbram is easy to deal with. Always answered any questions promptly. Professional and smooth transaction!

Peacock

Thanks Cbbram for another big ass order! The man is the best to do business with always comes through and less than a week.

semmy23

Don't post here much, but always cbbram comes through with another order. Always communicates and product is always top quality. Payment received to my mailbox in 3 days.

bknk

cbbram is a great reliable rep. communicative, helps resolves issues and always willing to give advice. recommend using him for any of your source needs. carries a wide variety of products from a reliable source. priced well.

lovetospoog

Ordered through cbbram with no problems what so ever. Communication 10/10, fast replies, and always gives great deals :). Was really shocked how fast my package came tbh, literally got it in less than 24hrs. Cbbram is the real deal and never came across an issue. Solid guy highly recommended 10/10!

SDog617

Let me start off by saying, I've never made this type of purchase online before and I was nervous from the beginning. I told Cbbram I was nervous, from the beginning he made me feel comfortable and didn't take advantage of me.

I did my homework and when people say he's been around since the beginning, they ain't lying. I explained to what my body stats, my gear history, my goals and what I was thinking of ordering. He provided me with better options.

His prices were comparable to my local guy, except they were for 20ML bottles and not 10ML Bottles!!! I received my order in less than 72 hours from when he verified my payment was received. That's faster than Amazon!

jtfit76

Shout out once again to cbbram on a fast transaction. Always fast response and shipping. Happy to see more and more products added. Can?t wait for the TMT E. The TMT Prop is damn good.

mdo44

TMT 150 Rapid is smooth and potent!
NO PIP -definitely a game changer! Another great transaction through cbbram!

Jzj305

I don’t give reviews easily. From start to finish Cbbram has been Str8 forward and punctual. Not just with me…. For others I know as well. I’m simply the latest. The product is good quality and the shipping exceeded my expectations. I am extremely satisfied with my personal gains and goals. I suggest to all give Cbbram as shot. No regrets on my end. ✌🏾

JimBoDean

Cbbram gave me the best customer service I've ever experienced through a transaction. Literally, and I'm not even joking; was the simplest, quickest order/delivery I've ever seen.

Three days! That was all it took, and everything came in just as I ordered. Absolutely fantastic. Has given me the confidence to continue future orders through him!

Will never be able to put into words exactly how much I appreciated the help and experience.

jtfit76

Always good to post here. Cbbram shout out. The Anadrol is very good. Which I expected. Fast and easy ordering. Cheers to gains!!!

TonyToni407

Placed order Sunday and at my door on Thursday. It's that simple and always is with Cbbram. The communication and customer service has always been superior!

Depaolo524

Been dealing with cbbram for over 2 years and I’ve never been disappointed. Always professional and always delivers! 10/10

quin_what

I've been purchasing from Cbbram for a couple of years(4 transactions) and he is my go to source. His communication is great and every product i've purchased from him has been very high quality. Very honest and trustworthy.

My last order arrived 1 day after the payment was processed and shipped. Talk about fast shipping!