bannednutritionnapsgear
roidvisorsteroidify
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

Biotech Labs🔅cbbram Reviews!

swb5202

Another successful delivery from Cbbram. Theres a reason Cbbram is the go to source for many of us on here🤙

rickygear2

I've been using cbbram for over a year now. I don't really engage in the forums much I'm a quiet lurker, but I think it's time for me give credit where credit is due. The best person to get your stuff is cbbram hands down! Always consistent, on point, explains any issues to both sides, fair and even in this underground world, he shows loyalty.

Liftingtrucker

A shout-out to cbbram

Been using cbbram for 2 years for basic TRT doses of Test Cyp, and AI's. Dabbled in a little EQ, and Anavar. Ordered my first real cycle of Dbol, Deca, and Proviron. Great cycle!

Rock0677

Shout out out to cbbram he has been very reliable and has been my go to rep on this forum for 3+ year's top notch service

JustinT

I don't post too often but I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to cbbram for incredibly fast shipment and amazing customer service. Any questions or concerns are handled immediately. Hands down the best source and I recommend 100%

g00p

All this guy does is deliver. If you want fast customer service, someone you can trust and will guide you to the right gear, cbbram is ur man. There a lot of good people here, but he's my guy every time!

Rootball94

Received my order today and once again am very happy! Cbbram has THE BEST communication and HIGHEST QUALITY gear out there. Fast and easy ordering process and close communication. Order reached me only 4 days after being placed.... you cant beat that!!!!!

james88

cbbram is the only rep I'd personally recommend. All products are top notch. Fast response times and product delivery. I look forward to more business with him.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
cbbram has been at this since we started the adrenaline rush forum... he has been here since day 1 and has been as loyal and as trusting as you can find... he is as top notch of a person as they come... i can sit here and talk about how great of a rep he is and thats fine and well and obviously extremely important but far far more so than that is him as a person and not only how loyal and trust worthy he is but also how helpful and how much he gives back daily to everyone... THAT is the most important and THAT is what makes him such a great rep

Cwrose1

Hey brothers... my second order from the man and as usual completely painless. Shipping ultra fast and everything landed in under two weeks.

GREAT JOB!!!!
Highly recommend!

45calguns

Cbbram is top notch. Got my order in less than a week everytime. Gear is A+++. Awesome communication. Very easy. Very trustworthy.

Champ14

Just received another order from Cbbram. Third order with him everything went flawless. Placed the order and received it in less than a week. Thanks cbbram

stretch512

Good morning brothers. Been a while since I checked in. Life gets busy and work can be crazy. I have been ordering with Cbbram for years now. His service is always professional, products are top quality and the shipping always fast. Perfect timing for me the pack just dropped as I'm starting to see some form after our unusually long winter. Ready to get cut, look fit/fast as hell and mingle with some hot young college girls down at the greenbelt. Thank you Cbbram!

bumpy

I can say with total conviction that cbbram is a true professional in every way. I particularly liked how he made sure the entire process was secure, professional and done in a timely manner. Ordered late on a Friday, received products Wednesday. This is my second order and he is phenomenal! Get on Wickr and contact him, best decision you will ever make. Thanks brother!

Napa1020

One legend died this weekend DMX but one still lives and is the only one I fuck with. I have been with cbbram for the past 6yrs, not once have I ever had an issue, bad vibe or interaction. I have been with him before he became domestic and even then he still was the best.

ClassicGainz

I've been doing business with Cbbram for a couple years now and I've never experienced anything other than exemplary service and quality products.
He's professional, knowledgeable, prompt and discreet- everything a would be enhanced athlete requires.
I have no reason to go elsewhere and neither do you. The gear is top notch and it's very pleasant to have a rep that you can trust with your money and health.
Thanks Cbbram!

jtfit76

Shout out cbbram!! Fast responses. Shares knowledge. Easy transaction and fast shipping. Thank you once again.

Jmk0417

Over 5 orders with not a single issue. From checkout to my door in a week every time. Very responsive and always offers advice as needed. Thanks again!