bannednutritionnapsgear
samsonsteroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

Biotech Labs🔅cbbram Reviews!

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Please share your review on my CUSTOMER SERVICE and your overall ORDERING EXPERIENCE with my services. This is a NOT a product review thread.

Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info.

I take ALL ORDERS and PAYMENTS on Wickr for security and faster communication.

Screenshot_20210715-164345__01__01.jpg

Wickr - cbbram

swb5202

Just giving another shoutout to cbbram for the best customer service and lightning fast shipping in the business. I cant say enough great things about cbbram 🤘

Liftingtrucker

4th order, received in about 6 days despite Covid 19. Previous orders have come in as soon as Wednesday after mailing cash the previous Saturday, that's 5 days. Always packaged well, always answers questions within minutes.

mdo44

cbbram

cbbram is the go to guy for quality gear. Gear is smooth results are 🔥 fire!

rickygear2

I rarely post, but been part of the forum for awhile, Cbbram is legit a very professional source and quick with responses. The man cares about the product your definitely getting high quality gear.

sennid_06

Just giving a shoutout to A++ service from cbbram! He was very quick to respond and very helpful! Ended up ordering Nolva and Clomid and it all came within 7 days even with the whole virus situation going on! Definitely will be ordering more stuff from him again! Highly recommend him to anyone!

Mjv89

HUGE shoutout to my guy cbbram! Fastest turnaround time I've ever had. I can't say enough. Very happy with the professionalism. Highly recommended!

Napa1020

Once again A1 service from the fucking legend cbbram!

Placed my order Thursday, received it 7 days after and USPS is running slow. I have been dealing with cbbram for a few years now, even before he went domestic and has always been grade A service and a gentleman.

Enthusiast

I got Anavar from cbbram a few months ago for my first cycle. Combined that with prescribed Test Cyp from the doc and had a great cycle. Will do business with again.

Thanks!

Phantomstranger

Just stopping by to give a shoutout. Have no hesitations ordering from cbbram. I've made several orders and always get quick shipment and an easy smooth transaction!

datazeer

5th time ordering from Cbbram. I have been very satisfied EVERY time. Cbbram has been my go to.
I have ordered Test E and Test P several times and they are quality products.

Jswole79

My man cbbram came through again. The Prime of the underground. From order to the door in less than a week. Thanks for all you do for us Bro!

Cmw2616

Cant even count how many times I've gone through cbbram, and everytime he comes through. I will continue to go through him exclusively.

Astie

This is a late bump... I just had a great order come in from Cbbram. I ordered Test Cyp, Test Prop, and NPP. Everything came in perfectly. Couldn't wait to start pinning so I did right away. Everything is really smooth and great. Just wanted to give a shout out to cbbram. He answered my questions very quickly and communicated very well! Good stuff Cbbram! Thank you man.

Astie

SwollPatrol

Placed an order through cbbram last week, the funds were received Saturday, and my order was received today. Talk about a fast turnaround time! I couldn't be happier. As always, cbbram knocked it out of the park. I can't say enough good things about him.

Now to hit the gym!

:)