napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BGS- Test/Tren Stockpile!

9th Wonder

It's that time of year in my household.. Time to get big... minus the dirty bulk.

cdfc018387e70d0d438e532563d548b7.jpg

now thats a stack! im going to have one up you shortly though... =)

you and i should have some mean stacks starting soon and soon enough, your ass is in some big fucking trouble when we start training together... get ready because im starting low dose drol today... so its nothing but strength lifting but still at my pace, which allows no more than 45 second rests, even at 85% of your max... =)

you and i should have some mean stacks starting soon and soon enough, your ass is in some big fucking trouble when we start training together... get ready because im starting low dose drol today... so its nothing but strength lifting but still at my pace, which allows no more than 45 second rests, even at 85% of your max... =)

Oooh shit... Time to get big son!

bro im excited to see your results. keep us posted man

Jesus i need to hurry up and finish school so I can get a real job I'd kill for a stash like that instead of buying one at a time

Omg Bob Ross..

"Let's just put some pretty trees right here.. Yeah.. "

Bro I was hooked

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

"A tree doesn't have to grow straight up, he can grow what ever direction makes him happy.. happy trees"

He was a beast

Top Bottom