napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS Test Cyp blood results

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many weeks did u run that before test and also how many hours after last pin was blood pulled

PHURIOUS

How many weeks did u run that before test and also how many hours after last pin was blood pulled

PHURIOUS

I was at 585mg/wk on a different brand for about 5 weeks before switching to BGS. Was 5 weeks into BGS and about 32 hours after pin before blood was pulled.

It's about what I expected given my last blood results, I was expecting about 4k maybe little more. Seems I get about 5x my dose, I'm sure that's not linear though lol.

Ya ur at about 5.5. Some just dont respond as well. Its common. Only matters how u feel and your results.

PHURIOUS

Pretty close to where it should be (depending on the individual).

It's always nice when members follow through with bloods.

Ya not everyone is going to pull an 8000 lol. Still repsectable tho

PHURIOUS

Ya ur at about 5.5. Some just dont respond as well. Its common. Only matters how u feel and your results.

PHURIOUS

Yup, total test was 2994@585mg/wk last blood test. Very happy with results, too bad this cycle is almost over. I was surprised to see my hematocrit didn't rise at all, and RBC only went up very slightly. I guess that's why blood pressure has been pretty steady all along.

Definitely, I learnt a lot from this cycle with bloods. Maybe did more playing with numbers than recommended, but following through with multiple bloods really let me see how I responded.

4330 is low? He was at 2950ish on under 600mg of another brand. Considering the dosages and test levels, it seems very consistent.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I wasnt saying it to say anything bad about bgs. But on 800 a week 7-10x is 5600-8000. He was 4300. 800 times 5.5 is 4400.

PHURIOUS

There is no formula or equation that could accurately compare one person's blood work to another. A generalized estimate would be 5X at least imo. Anything less and there is a chance it's underdosed. Also remember he is using cyp not enan or prop. I would say these are great numbers the OP is just a poor responder to testosterone. And he almost doubled the TT he had on s different brand of about 200mg less. I'd say that's good for him.

There is no formula or equation that could accurately compare one person's blood work to another. A generalized estimate would be 5X at least imo. Anything less and there is a chance it's underdosed. Also remember he is using cyp not enan or prop. I would say these are great numbers the OP is just a poor responder to testosterone. And he almost doubled the TT he had on s different brand of about 200mg less. I'd say that's good for him.

Well it diesnt matter person to person the general rule is 7-10 times. Not 5. But as i said i dont really care about numbers more how u feel and look

PHURIOUS

I wasnt saying it to say anything bad about bgs. But on 800 a week 7-10x is 5600-8000. He was 4300. 800 times 5.5 is 4400.

PHURIOUS
No my man. I didn't take it that way. I just saw his number and thought that it was a lot. I didn't realize that there was a dose/t-level formula. Now I know.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom