napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS 9th wonder

Daveb8573

Placed a good size order with 9th wonder. Communication was excellent and transaction was easy. Had a little mix up with my Dostinex. He came through way above and beyond. Sent me the Dostinex along with 100 extra Bayer Proviron and a card with some cash in it for my patience and trouble. I am truly grateful. Things like that never get forgotten. Thank you to 9th wonder and BGS for excellent service!! Happy holidays!! [emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9th wonder, IWGF and BGS are all definitely solid and good in my book. I had a delay on a product and the final resolution resulted in similar manor...product plus an extra product and a card with cash for my patience. The best part was I opened it in front of a buddy and he was even more shocked than I was.

Both of you guys are easy to work with! we appreciate your business and friendship. It literally pays to be patient and cool with this type of stuff[emoji41]

Thanks for the love Dave and Merry Christmas my man.

Thats the type of stuff I love to hear. 9th and iwgf have always been stand up guys. Shows this community is all about helping eachother out.

Thats the type of stuff I love to hear. 9th and iwgf have always been stand up guys. Shows this community is all about helping eachother out.

We should always strive to help each other out! It always comes back around when you do. Thanks for always puttin in the good word too bro. You're good peeps and if you need anything just let me know.

Placed a good size order with 9th wonder. Communication was excellent and transaction was easy. Had a little mix up with my Dostinex. He came through way above and beyond. Sent me the Dostinex along with 100 extra Bayer Proviron and a card with some cash in it for my patience and trouble. I am truly grateful. Things like that never get forgotten. Thank you to 9th wonder and BGS for excellent service!! Happy holidays!! [emoji123]

So glad that we got you squared away and that we were able to leave you satisfied. Thanks for everything. Have a great Holiday.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

9th wonder, IWGF and BGS are all definitely solid and good in my book. I had a delay on a product and the final resolution resulted in similar manor...product plus an extra product and a card with cash for my patience. The best part was I opened it in front of a buddy and he was even more shocked than I was.
We try to take responsibility for any slow shipping or mistakes on our part. We feel that it should never fall on the customer. From time to time, the shipping service makes mistakes that I are out of any of our hands but if we fall short on our side, we try to make up for it.

We really do appreciate good clients that approach issues with patience and understanding. Clients like you. So thank you again for allowing us to take care of you and being so easy to deal with.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom