napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best sarms stack for firefighter training/endurance/vo2max

ggdd

Hi Dylan,

first sorry if im english is not perfect i'm from mtl, Canada.. by the way thanks for the excellent information youre doing an amazing job

I'm a firefighter and im doing dynamic training (firefighter training, look like crossfit kind of ) with a lot of weightlifting but a lot of cardio too ... my main goal is to have more endurance and to increase my vo2max but i want to stay strong and maybe lift a bit more.

I had read a lot on the forum and i find this stack

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

MY MAIN QUESTION IS: for financial reason i want to know wich one i can take off .... or maybe is there a 3 sarms perfect stack for my goal i heard that s4 is very strong and you can have bad side effects and some people told me that is the one that i should take off ... thats why i need your advice.

can you explain me why the s4 looks so good for endurance ? I can't find on forum whats the main goal of taking s4 mixed with the GW and the SR

Who said it was great for endurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

what i try to say its every time i look on forum for topic that talk about sarms stack for athlete or for crossfit or people who do dynamic workout with cardio . I always saw the S4 in the stack so i'm asking why the s4 is almost always there instead of lgd or rad.

because it provides more strength than any other sarm while still keeping you extremely lean, which is quite rare considering most compounds that give large amounts of strength are use more so for bulking, so when you stack something that is very lean and clean like s4, with compounds like gw and sr, you get everything you want, without harsh sides and bulking that you likely dont want for crossfit type training

because it provides more strength than any other sarm while still keeping you extremely lean, which is quite rare considering most compounds that give large amounts of strength are use more so for bulking, so when you stack something that is very lean and clean like s4, with compounds like gw and sr, you get everything you want, without harsh sides and bulking that you likely dont want for crossfit type training

thank you for the answer. if I'm worried about the side effects of the vision, since it can be very annoying during my work as a firefighter. wich sarms is the best to replace the S4

thank you for the answer. if I'm worried about the side effects of the vision, since it can be very annoying during my work as a firefighter. wich sarms is the best to replace the S4

Rad140

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You asked about s4 sides. I am no expert but I can give first hand experience with s4. I am currently taking s4, lgd,and gw.
Not everyone gets the vision side effects with S4. Again NOT everyone gets this!
I have these sides. My vision has been effected. Most everything has a yellow tint to it. It is more noticeable at night or when looking at bright things like the sky or lights. It has messed with my ability to determine colors. On several occasions I have gotten dressed just to find out the colors I had on where not what I thought. Tans and grays are hard to differ.
Night vision definitely affected. The dark is very very much darker. I normally get up and pee in the middle of the night. I was always able to navigate through the house easily in the dark. Now I am running into walls and doors cause I can see. I have to use the flash light on my phone. I don’t like to drive at night cause night vision is impaired a bunch. Going from light to dark and vise vers is tough.
I know this is temporary and sight should go back to normal.
Please understand this sounds horrible but it is manageable and not everyone gets it. Being a first responder I would be cautious. You make you own decisions. I am not telling you not to use it. Just telling you what I have experienced so far. You could always try it and see if this happens then stop if needed. I saw it with in the first 2 or 3 weeks. i am only 5 weeks into my 12 week cycle. I am going to continue the use of S4 cause it is manageable to me.
I hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You asked about s4 sides. I am no expert but I can give first hand experience with s4. I am currently taking s4, lgd,and gw.
Not everyone gets the vision side effects with S4. Again NOT everyone gets this!
I have these sides. My vision has been effected. Most everything has a yellow tint to it. It is more noticeable at night or when looking at bright things like the sky or lights. It has messed with my ability to determine colors. On several occasions I have gotten dressed just to find out the colors I had on where not what I thought. Tans and grays are hard to differ.
Night vision definitely affected. The dark is very very much darker. I normally get up and pee in the middle of the night. I was always able to navigate through the house easily in the dark. Now I am running into walls and doors cause I can see. I have to use the flash light on my phone. I don’t like to drive at night cause night vision is impaired a bunch. Going from light to dark and vise vers is tough.
I know this is temporary and sight should go back to normal.
Please understand this sounds horrible but it is manageable and not everyone gets it. Being a first responder I would be cautious. You make you own decisions. I am not telling you not to use it. Just telling you what I have experienced so far. You could always try it and see if this happens then stop if needed. I saw it with in the first 2 or 3 weeks. i am only 5 weeks into my 12 week cycle. I am going to continue the use of S4 cause it is manageable to me.
I hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for the help everybody
imma stick with the rad

Top Bottom