bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic

best pre workout you have ever tried?

MarkD

Active member
Mr. Hyde + TNE

Waiting outside of a wedding, using the husband as a bow and his wife as an arrow...this while doing deadlifts with a car on either end of a telephone pole. That's how this makes me feel.
 

ibleedoranbla

Active member
Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

hurricane said:
i dont know about ever but right now im loving jack'd up by hi tech.Its still got the dmaa in it.As alot of you know they are fighting the fda on the dmaa ban.I mean if you not a stim person, there might be better choices out there for you .But i love it
Where do you get that at?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
 

ibleedoranbla

Active member
Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

FL1025 said:
I recently tried Kill it by Rich Piana and it was really good, it doesn't have that jittery meth feel but I got some killer pumps on it
8a8121ffd7a75165799caab10a5c40ec.jpg


Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Saiyan said:
What about some non stimulant pre workouts? Any have input for those. Pre workouts with stimulants make it impossible for me to eat for a loooong time after lifting. And that's just not good for gains.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


try a combo of gw-501516 and viagar or cialis bro...
 

bwinn

Member
Saiyan said:
bwinn said:
Cellucor c4, Take it as Directed or the ship will knock your ass in the dirt, :), been there done that, Got my heart racing so bad that i had to take a Nitro tab i carry with me lol.


Have they changed the formula? I remember c4 being garbage.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well this was about 3 months ago when this happen to me, Seemed stronger an worked faster than before. so I think they did, still taste like crap tho lol.
 

cybrsage

Member
The two I currently use are Watermelon flavored Pump Juice Extreme by Mr. Supps and Test Suspension (used infrequently). Test suspension rocks!

I tried the new pre-workout Savage Roar by Dynamik Muscle (http://dynamikmuscle.com/collections/su ... avage-roar), the one Kai Green is the front man for. I liked how it made me feel, but I HATED the taste (I selected Pina Colada and forgot I hate them...so it is my fault. I also hate fruit punch, so I am doomed).
 

TX TERROR

MODERATOR
Member
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
i dont know about ever but right now im loving jack'd up by hi tech.Its still got the dmaa in it.As alot of you know they are fighting the fda on the dmaa ban.I mean if you not a stim person, there might be better choices out there for you .But i love it
Where do you get that at?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I can find it for you hang on. I do know for a fact discount supps down the street from me stocks it. Il ask my buddy there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 

TX TERROR

MODERATOR
Member
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
i dont know about ever but right now im loving jack'd up by hi tech.Its still got the dmaa in it.As alot of you know they are fighting the fda on the dmaa ban.I mean if you not a stim person, there might be better choices out there for you .But i love it
Where do you get that at?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
http://www.samedaysupplements.com/jack- ... grams.html
A1 has it too. I've used it it's good. It will really fuck with you though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 

TX TERROR

MODERATOR
Member
Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

cybrsage said:
The two I currently use are Watermelon flavored Pump Juice Extreme by Mr. Supps and Test Suspension (used infrequently). Test suspension rocks!

I tried the new pre-workout Savage Roar by Dynamik Muscle (http://dynamikmuscle.com/collections/su ... avage-roar), the one Kai Green is the front man for. I liked how it made me feel, but I HATED the taste (I selected Pina Colada and forgot I hate them...so it is my fault. I also hate fruit punch, so I am doomed).
Ewwwwwwwww Pina colada is always gross lol. I don't fuck with coconuts when it comes to supplements.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
cybrsage said:
The two I currently use are Watermelon flavored Pump Juice Extreme by Mr. Supps and Test Suspension (used infrequently). Test suspension rocks!

I tried the new pre-workout Savage Roar by Dynamik Muscle (http://dynamikmuscle.com/collections/su ... avage-roar), the one Kai Green is the front man for. I liked how it made me feel, but I HATED the taste (I selected Pina Colada and forgot I hate them...so it is my fault. I also hate fruit punch, so I am doomed).


Now the test suspension i can completely understand!! :lol:
 

hurricane

Head Moderator
Member
cybrsage said:
The two I currently use are Watermelon flavored Pump Juice Extreme by Mr. Supps and Test Suspension (used infrequently). Test suspension rocks!

I tried the new pre-workout Savage Roar by Dynamik Muscle (http://dynamikmuscle.com/collections/su ... avage-roar), the one Kai Green is the front man for. I liked how it made me feel, but I HATED the taste (I selected Pina Colada and forgot I hate them...so it is my fault. I also hate fruit punch, so I am doomed).
ive heard good thing about pimp juice but i never used it.But i like the dmaa and im almost positive it doesnt have it.why i started using jck'd up and love it .If you dont like an overly stim feeling jack'd up deff isnt for you
 

FL1025

VIP Member
Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

ibleedoranbla said:
FL1025 said:
I recently tried Kill it by Rich Piana and it was really good, it doesn't have that jittery meth feel but I got some killer pumps on it
8a8121ffd7a75165799caab10a5c40ec.jpg


Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Lmao
 

5fingerdp

Member
Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

hurricane said:
i dont know about ever but right now im loving jack'd up by hi tech.Its still got the dmaa in it.As alot of you know they are fighting the fda on the dmaa ban.I mean if you not a stim person, there might be better choices out there for you .But i love it
What flavor, where you gettn it from, bb.com?

5fdp,
 
Top