napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best exercise to target abdominal port of pec

Shunka Witko

Over the last two months I have managed to drop 5% BF through very specific dieting and combination of resistance training and cardio. However, I can't seem to get rid of my pesky moobs! What's the best exercise to target and develop that area? I will continue this diet and exercise regime until 4/9. At that point I'm going to go into gain mode which I will do a 12 week cycle of LGD and S4. Just wish the moobs were somewhat gone by then! Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Over the last two months I have managed to drop 5% BF through very specific dieting and combination of resistance training and cardio. However, I can't seem to get rid of my pesky moobs! What's the best exercise to target and develop that area? I will continue this diet and exercise regime until 4/9. At that point I'm going to go into gain mode which I will do a 12 week cycle of LGD and S4. Just wish the moobs were somewhat gone by then! Any suggestions? Thanks!!

It's hard to know what's causing your moobs, I think every case has different reasons age can play a part as well as heredity. You could also try estrogen antagonist as you might be sensitive due to any gear you may have used or what's in the environment. If you are young it may be something you grow out of but you didn't give that information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Decline bench targets the lower breast pretty well. But if it's fat you just need to keep working at burning it off.

46 years young/ 6'00"/ 188 lbs/ 15.1% BF (that was checked a couple of days ago with calipers so not sure how accurate that is)

46 years young/ 6'00"/ 188 lbs/ 15.1% BF (that was checked a couple of days ago with calipers so not sure how accurate that is)
its not like you are fat or anything but you may have some excess there being you are still dropping weight and were at an elevated body fat... are you hitting cardio often bro?

Every time I go to the gym which is 4-5 times a week. I alternate between SIIT and HIIT. Try to keep HR between 115-130.

Every time I go to the gym which is 4-5 times a week. I alternate between SIIT and HIIT. Try to keep HR between 115-130.
i would do cardio 5 days a week, 30-45 minutes per day, two of which are 45 minute steady state sessions and the others alternating between the two

Top Bottom