napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Benefits to wine?

BraedenB

Hey guys just curious if you guys believe any benefits in drinking wine? The way I see it why not just eat the fruit that goes into making the wine? I ask because my girlfriend drinks about 1-2 glasses a day (goes through 1-2 bottles a week) and I tell her that she should find a healthier alternative to "health" and "destressing". So what do you guys think?

Hey guys just curious if you guys believe any benefits in drinking wine? The way I see it why not just eat the fruit that goes into making the wine? I ask because my girlfriend drinks about 1-2 glasses a day (goes through 1-2 bottles a week) and I tell her that she should find a healthier alternative to "health" and "destressing". So what do you guys think?

One to two glasses daily can be a sign of possible future of alcoholism if this is needed to de-stress after long day. 4 glass of red wine a week would be good for you! Is plenty of rosuvastatins and anti-oxidants in it with proven benefits, especially for us on roids who are having problems with LDL cholesterol!! As long as is under control, I think is ok, but if is required daily? Yeah, that concern me a bit............ Oh by the way, Red Wine has about 8% alcohol content! Is not as much as you think and if is kept to 4 or less per week (3 is ideal) you should not be gaining any weight from it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wine has a lot of alcohol content, and I personally don't think one to two glasses per day is constructive. One to two glasses per week.....different story

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hmm, ya the girlfriend has been stressed lately from work. I just found a pack of cigarettes hidden in the closet and I'm a little choked about that. Young pretty girl smoking... Yeesh, gettin a little worried here guys, drinking wine that frequent and now I found cigarettes. This isn't how you cope with stress in a healthy way. This ain't the lady I met 4 years ago, was just looking for a second opinion on the wine, was wondering if she was in the wrong with the wine quantity. Looks like we shall be having a talk

yeah bro, bad signs... no offense to you and im not talking bad about her but i hate cigarettes and ive been with girls that smoke etc and its just disgusting as fuck... you definitely dont want that going on and im sorry but i will never buy that shit about wine being good for you... to me, thats someone in the wine industry coming up with bull shit studies.. im sure someone will come in with some stupid fucking argument and thats cool with me, but im sorry, alcohol puts you in catabolic state, its empty fucking calories and it will ultimately make you gain weight... no thanks

1-2 glasses a day is a lot for a female.

and youre right, you can just eat Grapes

yeah bro, bad signs... no offense to you and im not talking bad about her but i hate cigarettes and ive been with girls that smoke etc and its just disgusting as fuck... you definitely dont want that going on and im sorry but i will never buy that shit about wine being good for you... to me, thats someone in the wine industry coming up with bull shit studies.. im sure someone will come in with some stupid fucking argument and thats cool with me, but im sorry, alcohol puts you in catabolic state, its empty fucking calories and it will ultimately make you gain weight... no thanks

so have I. cigarettes are the worst bro. I have no clue how I put up with that crap back then.

Ya she claimed it was a once in a blue moon thing. Claimed she had bought two packs within the span of like 6 months and would only have them like once every couple weeks. But still, that's a huge issue for me, the wine as well, I feel like why don't to just drink something that has all the ingredients of wine but without the alcohol?

I appreciate all the support though guys, I like how I can come here for fitness advice and life situations As well. Very thankful for all you guys and what you do.

I don't drink, period. I grew up with my father kicking the brains out of me when he came home from the bar cause i would shield my brothers. I am not comfortable being around alcohol i get defensive. My wife knows this too, i just shut down and ignore her till dump the bottle out. She may have a shot of gran marnier at dinner maybe 2 or 3 times in a 10 day span.

Don't be passive with what's going on but don't give her a ultimatum, it will back fire.

I've been passive all my life and it only works with people who have a conscience and actually feel bad for screwing with someone. I know when to be aggressive with people and at a time like this where health is a concern I gotta put my foot down. I don't want to see her get hurt but if things don't turn around for the better then I need to move on with my life. But that's jumpin ahead here. We shall see, I hate lying though, I think that having a trustworthy voice is a very valuable thing to have and if you break trust too often then you can really be screwed in life

I appreciate all the support though guys, I like how I can come here for fitness advice and life situations As well. Very thankful for all you guys and what you do.
That's what we are here for bro!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've been passive all my life and it only works with people who have a conscience and actually feel bad for screwing with someone. I know when to be aggressive with people and at a time like this where health is a concern I gotta put my foot down. I don't want to see her get hurt but if things don't turn around for the better then I need to move on with my life. But that's jumpin ahead here. We shall see, I hate lying though, I think that having a trustworthy voice is a very valuable thing to have and if you break trust too often then you can really be screwed in life
without full trust you've got nothing and the fact she's hiding things like this doesn't look the best to me... i dont want to sound pessimistic but i've seen this time and time again bro... just be careful man... i dont want you to get hurt especially mentally like that... just be on it bro

Top Bottom