napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Belly bloating

doubledizzle

When I first started get i seemed to lose weight. Down to 180 and was great gains. Now I feel i am bloating in my belly area. I am up to 190. I don't feel my body fat is dropping. My waist is still 34. Just feel bloated. Is this from estrogens I am now pinning cyp once a week and sus 250 once a week should I be on an AI i don't have any gyno symptoms. Just retaining water. I think. Any help would be great. Thank u all in advance.

Test cyp and sustanon can cause some water retention, it’s normal... high estrogen can make it worse. You definitely need an AI... you shouldn’t even start a cycle without one ...
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD...

Test cyp and sustanon can cause some water retention, it’s normal... high estrogen can make it worse. You definitely need an AI... you shouldn’t even start a cycle without one ...
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD...
This pretty much sums it up right here.

Sustanon can cause some water retention if you're diet is not dialed in. Long esters generally aromatize more just adding to the problem.

You definitely need an AI.

Of course you need to be on an AI bro. That's why you are bloating. You can also end up with gyno

What is your stats and experience? What do you have for pct?

I am 46. 5'7" 185 to 190 lbs prob 25% bf. Been on a trt with cyp. I been stagnant on gains. So I want to blast. I'm now working on getting that bf down to 15%

25% bodyfat with no AI is a recipe for disaster bro... your estrogen will probably be sky high ...

I am 46. 5'7" 185 to 190 lbs prob 25% bf. Been on a trt with cyp. I been stagnant on gains. So I want to blast. I'm now working on getting that bf down to 15%
Get your body fat down before you blast. You won't be able to control your estrogen at 25%. You're gonna hurt yourself.

come on man... what are you doing? thats ridiculously high bad fat... STOP using steroids... trt is fine, you need it but you have NO BUSINESS blasting anything whatsoever except low calorie foods and cardio... your estrogen is probably ridiculous right now... go get it tested and STOP using steroids and START using your head... get aromasin like yesterday man and get your levels checked so we know how high to have you run it...

Ok. U guys are all awesome. Thank u for the info. I will post all my test results when I get them. The trt has been wonderful. I have always had a higher body fat. I'm not fat. I feel healthier and stronger then ever in my life on a mission to get lean by June.

you are fine on trt if you need it bro but steroid use beyond that is out of the question... get your estrogen under control and start focusing on your diet and training man... get that together, get below 15% body fat and then you can consider SAFELY blasting

Ok. U guys are all awesome. Thank u for the info. I will post all my test results when I get them. The trt has been wonderful. I have always had a higher body fat. I'm not fat. I feel healthier and stronger then ever in my life on a mission to get lean by June.
That's cool bro but if you're going to run a cycle you have to hold yourself to higher standards. It's not good for your health to run a cycle over 15%. You could have a heart attack.

Top Bottom