napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginner SARMS cycle

myungskywalker

Hey Dylan.
I am a 30years old guy with decent strength and have been training on and off for about 5 years now.

As soon as I hit 29, my hormones changed quite a bit cause me to become a hard gainer and gain fat easily despite my training being the same.

It is very hard for me to keep my gains from any workout these days and I struggle to recover and over eat whenever I get DOMS.

I am looking to recompose my body which has always had about 25%bf despite my muscles and strength once and for all.

I was going to go for steroids but then I saw your videos about SARMS.

I've never used anything apart from the occasional whey and creatine etc.

My goals are to get lean and add muscle and strength that I can keep even after my cycle.

I am slightly prone to MBP but otherwise it's all good. So for that reason I was thinking of using Turinabol. Since that would require pct and I've read you can replicate the results with SARMS that don't suppress, what do you suggest? What compounds to take for my goals? If it's Turinabol vs rad140 situation what would you favour in someone prone to mbp. Should i bulk first or cut first or both are possible with SARMS/roids?

Please advise.

Sorry for long post.

30yrs.
5'9"
25%bf
Gymming and Calisthenics for 5 years with unimpressive results.
Usually hit my macros right.

you have NO BUSINESS even talking about steroids at 25% body fat... thats so far beyond ridiculous... you need to literally cut that in HALF to safely use steroids... you also should have no other focus other than cutting... brother, you are ONE FOURTH body fat... thats horrible... im just laying it out so you understand... can you correct it? FUCK YES you can but you have to bust your ass, get consistent with diet and training etc... you need to start cutting first and get down to a healthy and reasonable body fat, which you are not near right now but you most certainly can be if YOU make the changes necessary to do so but steroids ? no, you are about as close to jupiter is to earth in terms of steroid use..

and please dont say gymming dude... im doing you a huge favor by telling you how ridiculous that sounds

LOL. Thanks for laying it out straight for me brother. I have always been yoyoing around 18-24% body fat no matter what I do.

Its like whenever I train hard, which is how I always train, my inner shrek comes alive the next day and I pig out. My appetite is through the roof. Feel like My body has no tolerance for exercise cause I'm sore for days after, despite hitting my macros. Its so frustrating.

Since steroids are clearly out of the picture for me, please suggest me a SARMS cycle which can help me cut down to low body fat.

Also, should I be doing more cardio or should I be lifting weights if I wanna cut?

Hoping for some clarity.

Please guide me, I'll never say gymming again.

LOL. Thanks for laying it out straight for me brother. I have always been yoyoing around 18-24% body fat no matter what I do.

Its like whenever I train hard, which is how I always train, my inner shrek comes alive the next day and I pig out. My appetite is through the roof. Feel like My body has no tolerance for exercise cause I'm sore for days after, despite hitting my macros. Its so frustrating.

Since steroids are clearly out of the picture for me, please suggest me a SARMS cycle which can help me cut down to low body fat.

Also, should I be doing more cardio or should I be lifting weights if I wanna cut?

Hoping for some clarity.

Please guide me, I'll never say gymming again.

Hey bro, I don't know how you are training or what you are doing but if you are so damn sore for days afterwards you may be doing too much volume and need to tone it down. If you are doing a lot of volume you can't train to failure all the time. You'll burn yourself out bad. If you want to train intensely and to complete failure you need to cut the volume back.

As far as your diet you are just going to have to man up and have some self control. I don't know what else to tell you other than that. If you can't maintain self control and hit your target numbers, maybe this lifestyle isn't for you...because you'll just spin your wheels and get nowhere.

You should always be weight training with a regimented program no matter your goal. You add in more cardio when needed to help achieve your defecit. A good 30-45 minutes 4-5 days a week of moderate intensity cardio is what I'd recommend to you

For your sarms stack to help you with fat loss and muscle retention while cutting, this is what I'd recommend to you

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom