napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginner/Advice/Legal

jadams1779

How does one go about getting pharm grade anabolics? Any advice for someone getting into it? I've been lifting for about a decade and feel that now is the appropriate time to make the leap. Have done my due diligence and spent much time studying. To reiterate, how would you go about getting the best? How do you avoid legal issues?

Thanks.

jadams1779 said:
How does one go about getting pharm grade anabolics? Any advice for someone getting into it? I've been lifting for about a decade and feel that now is the appropriate time to make the leap. Have done my due diligence and spent much time studying. To reiterate, how would you go about getting the best? How do you avoid legal issues?

Thanks.

There are some online sources that sell pharmaceutical grade products. The legal aspect does not change, and is no different than from any lab. It's still illegal to purchase and use anabolic steroids. Pharmaceutical grade doesn't mean a whole lot these days either. Many of them are faked. The best thing to do is find a reliable source that you know is legitimate with a good reputation. There's nothing wrong with an UGL source that you know is good. For example the sources on this board are all 100% good to go. If you need a price list for biotech products, let me know and I can get that for you, as well as a discount

jadams1779 said:

Thanks.
You may not get a very direct answer to those questions. This is something you must obtain by hanging out in the forum, contributing and building relationships. You will get the answers to your questions that way.

EDIT: NM. RickRock is hooking you up. :)

Top Bottom