napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Be aware!:

JackSteel

Banned
64da3c625f20347d0d2e08a66f3d029c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible. But, stuff like this is the reason I don't donate to charities, when I feel like giving I do so in my local community, and usually on a individual basis, not to a organization. Karma is a bitch, and these guys/gals have a heap of it coming their way.

And this is why I don't give money freely to charities. You really have to research to find put who isn't just lining their pockets. I prefer helping out people person to person without some company or organization coming between that

Yeah Id rather help one family with $20 than have it spread out over millions of cancer patients. They've made very little progress with cancer despite billions donated over the years.

Re: RE: Re: Be aware!:

JM750 said:
Ill buy girl scout cookies. But thas about it!
Yeh I do that too. Actually this year I spent about 80$ on girl scout cookies, because my daughter is in girl scouts and she knows how to smile at me just right to keep me buying them lol

RickRock said:
JM750 said:
Yeh I do that too. Actually this year I spent about 80$ on girl scout cookies, because my daughter is in girl scouts and she knows how to smile at me just right to keep me buying them lol

Lil girls tend to do that :) my daughter cried when I started losing weight, cause she "loved me the way I am" .. Almost had to go buy a dozen donuts, lol

BrentM said:
RickRock said:
"JM750" said:

Lil girls tend to do that :) my daughter cried when I started losing weight, cause she "loved me the way I am" .. Almost had to go buy a dozen donuts, lol

Hahaha! That's awesome and hilarious.

What a shame.... Really

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

BrentM said:

Man. That some funny shit right there. Lol

The Susan b.kumen (or something like that) was probably one of them. I heard flack about them. Few years back. Also March of dimes. ..because literally only a dime from each dollar goes to help people the rest lines the pockets of the big Whigs. I heard one of the best and still honest charities out there is the United way.

Angel said:
That's a whole lot of cookies Rick Roc lol

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Yes it was. Luckily for me with two little cookie monsters running around the house, along with a wife that has a bad sweet tooth, they mostly all got ate by them. However, I did eat a couple boxes of thin mints myself! LOL

Top Bottom