napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

bbmeds.net anyone try?

stets

I know we have awesome sponsors here but I'm just wondering if anyone has tried bbmeds.net? Thanks

Nope not me. Il check them out a bit and might be able to give a little more imput.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bit cheaper than roids24 but I would be careful dude. It looks a bit shady to me.
When you deal with resellers it can get real messy and product can easily be faked. I would just be extreamly carefull.

Roids24. Is held accountable here at AR. And about 6 other boards. I've never heard of these guys though.

Yea that's exactly what I'm thinking. It's slightly cheaper and can buy bulk easier but I can't find much background on them. Roids24 seems more stable

R24 been around for a while. I've never seen a single issue with them actually. I really have not had to handle a single true issue with them.

Yea that's exactly what I'm thinking. It's slightly cheaper and can buy bulk easier but I can't find much background on them. Roids24 seems more stable

We offer bulk orders for US customers too without any issues and with 100% safe delivery to US.
Check our website: http://roids24.co/bulk
Please write me at my email about bulk orders to US: [email protected]
And i will write you special discounts for bulk.

Check our thread on the forum about bulk orders: https://adrenalinerushforum.com/sho...-Balkan-Vermodje-Radjay-SP-Labs-Golden-Dragon

Kind regards,
Roids24

Bit cheaper than roids24 but I would be careful dude. It looks a bit shady to me.
When you deal with resellers it can get real messy and product can easily be faked. I would just be extreamly carefull.

Roids24. Is held accountable here at AR. And about 6 other boards. I've never heard of these guys though.

Agreed. You might save a couple bucks but it's not worth the risk imo. With r24, you know they're solid and reliable which is more important than anything.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yes I totally agree but just wondering if anyone has dealt with them. I tried contacting them but no one responded yet.

Top Bottom