napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back acne getting annoying.

Ltrevino

I've been off cycle for over 3 months now test cyp only cycle. Never had any acne on my back back ever I was getting a little on my back towards the end of my 12 week run and now I've been off for over 3 months and it seems to be getting worse won't go away. I have great hygiene.. just seeing what would be causing it and maybe some tips cuz it's getting to the point where I'm hesitant to have my shirt off.

I was running aromasine 12.5 eod entire cycle and in pct with nolva clomid.. I know my pct was not complete but it was my first run.

Your estrogen could still be elevated or it could be a number of other things. You really need bloodwork to tell exactly what is off

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was running 400mg until week 8 then stupidly went to 500mg last 4 weeks. Definitely thinking of getting bloods done was just curious of being off for 3 months and it's not clearing up at all.. was thinking maybe my estrogen is high idk.

Everything ive read on this forum 400-500 of test cyp shouldnt cause acne. Ive done one cycle before with Sustanon at 500 and had no problem but everybody is different. But bloodwork would be best like the great guys on here said.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

buddy of mine gets bacne on cycles he says spending extra time drying his back thoroughly helps him alot, something you can easily do and cost nothing while you go draw bloodwork as already advised by some of our astute members. Most likely hormone fluctuation is the culprit. Cant really say 400-500 mg test will or will not cause acne, some do on less and some none at all, but in general when you use and compound the lesser amount usually exhibits less kinds of side effect

Top Bottom