napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ayo

Can't get any photo at all to upload into my avatar [CRYING FACE] any one can help with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ayo said:
Can't get any photo at all to upload into my avatar [CRYING FACE] any one can help with this?

You may need to resize your pic. That's happened with some people of the photo being too large

Ayo said:

If you need help resizing your picture let me know. You could always email it to me, I'll resize it and send it back to you. I see you're using Tapatalk and it can be difficult to resize your pic on a moble device.

sweetnspicy said:
Ayo said:

If you need help resizing your picture let me know. You could always email it to me, I'll resize it and send it back to you. I see you're using Tapatalk and it can be difficult to resize your pic on a moble device.

U could send us pics of u...we could blow it up poster size n use it for motivation

cmb5017 said:
sweetnspicy said:
Ayo said:

U could send us pics of u...we could blow it up poster size n use it for motivation

Yeah, stick it up behind you as you do cardio. You'll run fast and forever to try and get away from me. lmao

Yeah i tried to upload my avi and file was too big. I sure as hell dont know how to change it lol. Would love some help

Top Bottom