napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Attention Transformation Contestants

BigBusiness

Ok isarms Transformation contest constants time has come for this to end. Which means time for some progress pics!! I would love to send a big shout out to all the constants you guys are awesome and have made this hard to judge just by the logs alone. The way you guys interacted which eachother was great to watch* and you really showed why we all consider ourselves family here at isarms. Reading your logs you guys have given one another advice and words of encouragement and gaining new friendships this is what its all about!!! I would also like to send a big thank you to all the sponsors who participated in this contest, we have some of the best sponsors here at isarms which helps make this the best forum on the net!!!* Last but not least we must thank the isarms family as a whole for being here for everyone and encouraging everyone in their logs. Now with all that being said it's time to get down to the nitty gritty

Sorry for posting this so late, I've been super busy, as for pictures. You must have......."Isarms 4/26".... in the pic taped to you or written down etc( be creative). Remember you want to show case your progress and all the effort you have put forth. Please keep in mind about your lighting around you with your pics also.

Since I'm posting this so late I'm giving everyone till Thursday to post your final pictures

Once again thank you everyone for your participation. You guys kick ass!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom